• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AT&T

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:42 AM
  • 10 Replies

Anyone have att&t and having trouble with their phones this morning? I cant manage to get a signal all morning so far..

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AMsMommy212
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:44 AM

mine's fine!

that sucks though.. have you called to check on your local tower?

luvmykaitygrace
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:56 AM

I so upset with AT&T!  All the iPhone users suck the life out of the network and it crashes like this all the time. I have verizon now which I hate but at least I have service. Good luck.

MKSmom09
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:57 AM

Where are you at?

AMsMommy212
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

I so upset with AT&T!  All the iPhone users suck the life out of the network and it crashes like this all the time. I have verizon now which I hate but at least I have service. Good luck.

That's crazy.. I never have an issue with it

luvmykaitygrace
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:11 PM

I live in the DC metro area so that might have something to do with it. I actually am the only person I know, besides my mom without an I phone. It's really sad, all these super rich snobby people. HAHA but that's a rant for a different time. I actually changed b/c my ex who sells phones for all companies told me thats the reason why. Too may people are buying iphones and the network is not growing to keep up with the business. He's switching to verizon soon too. :(

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

That's crazy.. I never have an issue with it

MIMIBRIE
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:12 PM

Yeah apparently it was a down tower. I had to turn off the 3G thing and now it works.. And my iphone does waste its battery fast come to think of it...

single_and_preg
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:51 PM

Wow i didnt realize thats where you live! me too! Im outside of DC though.

and i dont have an Iphone either lol.

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

I live in the DC metro area so that might have something to do with it. I actually am the only person I know, besides my mom without an I phone. It's really sad, all these super rich snobby people. HAHA but that's a rant for a different time. I actually changed b/c my ex who sells phones for all companies told me thats the reason why. Too may people are buying iphones and the network is not growing to keep up with the business. He's switching to verizon soon too. :(

gypsysmiles
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:29 PM

I have an iPhone, and I'm not a rich snob by any means. It is the one 'luxury', I allow myself, especially since it was only $10 more a month than I was paying before for my cell.

From what I understand, this is only common in metro areas, like DC, San Francisco and New York.

It is pretty funny, the only cell service that works in my neighborhood is AT&T. Verizon's coverage is a joke, so is TMobile. My mom has TMobile and my sis has Verizon... they Never have service anywhere! I live in the suburbs outside of Boston.

luvmykaitygrace
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:46 PM

I'm sorry! I didn't mean for it to seem like people with iPhones are rich snobs, just the people in the DC metro!

Quoting gypsysmiles:

I have an iPhone, and I'm not a rich snob by any means. It is the one 'luxury', I allow myself, especially since it was only $10 more a month than I was paying before for my cell.

From what I understand, this is only common in metro areas, like DC, San Francisco and New York.

It is pretty funny, the only cell service that works in my neighborhood is AT&T. Verizon's coverage is a joke, so is TMobile. My mom has TMobile and my sis has Verizon... they Never have service anywhere! I live in the suburbs outside of Boston.

Caramel824
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 3:05 PM

turn your phone off, take the chip out wait afew seconds then try again.

CARAMEL824
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)