Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Protests at fallen Soldiers' Funerals????

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:21 PM
  • 9 Replies

How do u feel about HANSBORO BAPTIST CHURCH protesting at falln Soldier's Funerals????

I think any1 who thinks any thing is ok about protesting at any1s funeral should b SHOT n da head!!!!  It is just wrong!!   In soooo many ways.  I think if sum1 protested at my childs funeral (for any reason) I would just loose it!!!!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
hatinnd
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:23 PM

I wish a suicide bomber terrorist would join that church.

*         DO NOT buy a car from Tommy Denic of Palatine or Roselle, IL.  You can see why on my page.....  Or visit youtube: keyword (tdenic)    Help me save others from this misery...

hatinnd
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Yet another reason I'm proud to be an Atheist.

single_and_preg
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Thats rediculous!!

kirstn007
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:34 PM

yeah me too if anyone would protest at my childs funeral god forbid, i would freak out too and freak out is an understatement lol

Ms.Upinyourface
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:34 PM

I look them up on line and they do not advertise protesting .It seems to be in such poor form to do somthing like that. The place to complain might be the Government but the family of a soldier on the occation of a funeral is just weird.

Brandyns87
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Like you said, they deserve to be shot.

mrsary
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:51 PM
thats crazy! as a soldier myself i know we r just following orders & trying to take care of our families. protesting would be ignorant because we control nothing!
Nikki286
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:08 PM

the fact that they do protest shows how narrow minded some people can be but i know back a few years ago im not sure if they do now but some Bikers would show up when the soldier funerals were being protested and revved their engines  to drown out the protesters so the family wouldn't hear  it.  i think its ridiculous how they blame the soldiers death on gays which way out of left field if you ask me  

Nanasmom03
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Quoting Nikki286:

the fact that they do protest shows how narrow minded some people can be but i know back a few years ago im not sure if they do now but some Bikers would show up when the soldier funerals were being protested and revved their engines  to drown out the protesters so the family wouldn't hear  it.  i think its ridiculous how they blame the soldiers death on gays which way out of left field if you ask me  

Some Christians they r huh?? That's really neat about the BIKERS!!!!  The church is supposed to be doing a protest next week!!  I forget where, I wished I could show up and do something to them damn sorry ass protesters!!!!  I am sure now that every1 knows about them, thier next protest is not going to be an easy one!!  I can't wait to hear about it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)