• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you go to church for Easter?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:23 PM
  • 16 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you go to church for Easter? Or how often do you go?

Options:

Yes, and I go to church often

Yes i'm going for Easter, but I dont usually go every week

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 24

View Results

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcook55
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:32 PM

no i dont but i would like to

single_and_preg
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:34 PM

me too! I would just feel funny walking in a church on my own, not many people i know go.

Quoting kcook55:

ambie1983
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:12 PM

I'm not a believer, so no. I only celebrate easter to be with my family and to make them happy.

TuMaiidiiTa.
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:21 PM

no

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/quote1.gif
http://www.marriageequality.org/
"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today." ~Stacia Tauscher

amaryillisjune
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:34 AM

My son and I go every Sunday especially Easter. I have my son dress up in a suit, every year.

Tashia07
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:40 AM

I was raised as a Muslim, but not very religious anymore. However I am going to dress my son in a suit and take pictures at the park! We'll hear the church bell.

ProudSingleMum
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Yes, we go on Easter (usually) and we got often. Not every week...because I suck at disciplining myself to go to bed early on the weekends. We've missed th elast 2 weeks because I've been out the night before any my aunt didn't get my son to bed on time...and at this age (and with his grumpiness without enough sleep) I just let him sleep.

AMsMommy212
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Quoting ambie1983:

I'm not a believer, so no. I only celebrate easter to be with my family and to make them happy.

me too

LyndaLoo78
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 11:00 AM

I will be attending Good Friday worship tonight and I go to church every Sunday - so yes - I'll be there for Easter worship, I'd like to go to sunrise worship - But I think THAT is pushing it a wee tad.  *lol*

luvmykaitygrace
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 2:59 PM

Aw, Ladies just go! Let me tell you, after I had my abortion I was a mess so I decided to go to church. I went all by my self! Everyone was so helpful, helped me find my dd appropriate class room and everything. I did sit all the way in the back in the upstairs seating.(I go to a church where weekly attendance is at 3000 people so it's very big)  But as time went on I started to get more involved and made a bunch of new friends and now I NEVER sit alone and all the "young adults" sit almost right up front! It really did give me a new life. Praise the Lord! Single and Preg, maybe I'll come steal you away to my church one weekend. HAHA

Quoting single_and_preg:

me too! I would just feel funny walking in a church on my own, not many people i know go.

Quoting kcook55:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)