Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yes its another day for a single mom n the world....

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:44 PM
  • 4 Replies

hi my name is samirah i am a single mother of one n everyday i get advice on what i shud n shudnt do from ppl who doesnt have kids ppl think that single mothers r superheros like we run off of air everyday sum days we need a break n i think it shud b a holiday for us becuz the men that left were meant to b left behind n the m,en n front of us has to prove themselves so it makes us stronger i guess baby dust

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kissybratzmom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:08 PM

We need a national single mothers day, that is mandatory for someone to watch our kids so we can all get massages, pedicures, dinner, etc...all for free! Wouldn't that be nice?! LOL

CorrinaWithrow
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:26 PM

I am all for the holiday idea.

kk_bella
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:29 PM

I get what you're saying and I agree :)

Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:31 PM

omg! wouldnt that just be so perfect?! i'd probably want a national single mother's day every MONTH1 lol

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

We need a national single mothers day, that is mandatory for someone to watch our kids so we can all get massages, pedicures, dinner, etc...all for free! Wouldn't that be nice?! LOL

21 year old single mom of a 4 year old boy. Not sure exactly what kind of mom I am, but I get a chance to better myself everyday. My biggest goal for 2010 is to break out of my shell.

~~~ I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)