Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you drink beer?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:14 PM
  • 36 Replies

I dont like beer, I can never drink it without gagging,,,,I like mixed drinks though.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AMsMommy212
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:37 PM

Nope.. yuck

Nanasmom03
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:39 PM

No. It stinks and it tastes nasty. Don't care to drink at all!!  I do every once in a while. It's not beer when I do drink though. 

calgalmeg
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I almost never drink but beer is certainly not something I would if I wanted a drink, it doesn't appeal to me at all.

Join us on The Single Moms Group  Group Mod

The public forum for Single Moms to get together for support.

bethmoore71
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:53 PM

I hated beer until after I had a major surgery. After that, my tastes changed. I now like beer, but on the flip, my gag reflex is way heightened...bummer!

BellaBear
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:54 PM

No i use to drink it with the ex, but new guys new taste buds. LOL. My drinks at the moment is Long Island Ice Teas and Pink Pant Removers. its even replaced my favorite malibu and pineapple. and JackManDews arent to bad either

single_and_preg
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Quoting BellaBear:

No i use to drink it with the ex, but new guys new taste buds. LOL. My drinks at the moment is Long Island Ice Teas and Pink Pant Removers. its even replaced my favorite malibu and pineapple. and JackManDews arent to bad either

Long island ice Teas are my favorite lol!

I never heard of pink pant removers...Do you know what is in them?

lauratupper
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:50 PM

at home i would have scotch mixed in hot chocolate...and out i would a scotch on the rocks with a cherry in it....also red wine anytime

single_and_preg
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:52 PM

Quoting lauratupper:

at home i would have scotch mixed in hot chocolate...and out i would a scotch on the rocks with a cherry in it....also red wine anytime

Wow that sounds good lol, I love hot chocolate, I never thought of adding some liquor in it lol.

LMcKnight22
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Not often, but I do.  Guinness only.  I prefer mixed drinks, too, but sometimes the line is sooo long at the bar you just gotta give in to the beer line.  It's not that bad.

tyfry7496
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Ewww, gross!! I think it smells like a skunk!! Mixed drinks for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)