Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pictures

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

I want to Edit some picture of my kids to where is black and white but their clothes are in color how would I do that?   I know it way early but thinking on make my own  Christmas Card and I just want to play around to see what I can do .

by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NalimalanisMom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:54 PM

The only way I know how to do this is by using photoshop program which I know can be costly.

jeepingirrl
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:47 PM

You are going to need some type of photo editing software. I use Photoshop Elements. I think there are some free ones on the net but I am not to sure of the links to them. Hope someone can come along and help ya out!

Quoting Christy78:

I want to Edit some picture of my kids to where is black and white but their clothes are in color how would I do that?   I know it way early but thinking on make my own  Christmas Card and I just want to play around to see what I can do .

ambie1983
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:54 PM

I know there are several groups on cafe mom that could help you. Some might even do them for you. I had a few ppl in other groups edit some pics for me.

Kissybratzmom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:03 PM

photobucket.com can do that. Make a free account and upload your own photos and you can edit it. If you decide to do photobucket let me know and I'll walk you through it. Here's a sample of one I did on there.

CMAmomma
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:12 PM

how do you do it on PB??? I wanna know :) I know you can do it on piknik too.

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

photobucket.com can do that. Make a free account and upload your own photos and you can edit it. If you decide to do photobucket let me know and I'll walk you through it. Here's a sample of one I did on there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)