Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh! WTF?! i'm mad

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:31 PM
  • 10 Replies

"had a hotel all weekend loved getting fucked up i mean so much liq rollin triping,is u rollin, bitch i might be,lol"

Is ds's myspace status right now.. normally, i dont let shit like this get to me. but today is NOT the day to fuck with me. I'm so fucking pissed that this jackass can go out and be so fucked up.. i'm so pissed that he told my son that he was gonna "get better" from his drug and alcohol problem. i am so pissed that he is a liar and a no good piece of SHIT. i want to call him out on it. i really, truly fucking do. i want to tell him that THIS is why he's never gonna see my son, why he never sees anthony (his first son- 5 years old), that he doesnt even care what happens to DS- any sicknesses, or illnesses or if we move from the country! he doesnt give a fuck about my 4 year old little boy.

what pisses me off even more is that people dont blame HIM. they blame his friends, they blame his "stepdad"- the guy who raised him since he was like 3.. the same guy who bails him out of jail all teh time, or puts a restraining order on him, but removes it b/c tony (DS's dad) has no place to live. he made his fucking bed- why the fuck cant he lie in it?! really, why?!

why cant the courts just lock him up forever? he had court a few weeks ago- it was continued. they let him go. he's wanted to not paying CS to me.. but they still let him go. he has court May 19, and guess what? they'll let him go. b/c even tho he DESERVES to be in jail- no one will put him in there.. cuz its not his fault.

i'm calling CS tomorrow. he has no job and might be facing jailtime, but who fucking well. there's gotta be something that they can do about him!

21 year old single mom of a 4 year old boy. Not sure exactly what kind of mom I am, but I get a chance to better myself everyday. My biggest goal for 2010 is to break out of my shell.

~~~ I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jeepingirrl
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Honestly......you would be better off not looking at his FB. You can not make him be a parent, and stuff like this is just going to keep getting to you. Sooner or later it will all catch up to him. Hope things get better for you!

sandie66
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:38 PM

I'm confused. Is this your son's myspace status or your ex's??

Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 6:45 PM

lol wow! its my son's dad's myspace status. sorry about that. i think i'd go ape shit on DS if i ever seen his status like that! lol

i know- i need to stay away from it, but its hard. :-( i want to rip my hair out either way.

jeepingirrl
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:48 PM

Quoting Shy_Dia:

i know- i need to stay away from it, but its hard. :-( i want to rip my hair out either way.

I used to be the same way. All it ever did was piss me off so I stopped, lol. I guess I got tired of being mad.

sandie66
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:09 PM

I kinda thought it was about your ex, but your post says it's the status on your DS's myspace page.

Breath momma!! Men are assholes.

Quoting Shy_Dia:

lol wow! its my son's dad's myspace status. sorry about that. i think i'd go ape shit on DS if i ever seen his status like that! lol

calgalmeg
by on May. 3, 2010 at 1:51 AM

I'd bring a print out of his page to the CS worker- they may not use it in court but it might be enough to motivate him/her to actually press for jail time.

Singlemomks
by on May. 3, 2010 at 11:36 AM

That is awful - and I would be mad too.

AMsMommy212
by on May. 3, 2010 at 1:10 PM

This is why I stay far far away from my ex's social networks-- it only breeds drama. Unless of course you're building a case to have his right terminated or something-- then that is some good info to have.

Kriket2202
by on May. 3, 2010 at 1:26 PM

You seriously need to rid yourself of the drama. You can have a child with someone and actually never have contact with that person. Let it go. Stop looking for drama because you will always find it. Let whatever happens to him, happen to him. It does not affect you anymore (unless you let it).

cara124
by on May. 4, 2010 at 9:52 AM

ok breath and move past this one more time...1 stop looking at his FB page its just going to piss you off 2 report him everytime he doesnt pay CS other than that move on because your never going to "fix" him that something he has to do himself....hugs.....yes these things are hard but you can do them....focus on you and your child and making your lives happy w/out the ex....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)