• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 years of no man...My Hunky spent the night! Warning Telling It like it is!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:47 PM
  • 7 Replies

Poor baby had to drive to another state.He called at 11:30 and said he was so sorry but was wide awake and if I was... He'd love to make it up to me. So I said okay, if you spend the night. He said you want me to? and I said yes sir. He arrived I was watching a cooking show and he was yawning I said lets go to bed. We laid there and talked and he kept his hands to himself for an hour. I couldn't stand it so I rolled over (back to him) he snuggled up to me and had his arms around me and I started sucking his thumb. We both got hot and bothered .He turned me around and we had our first kiss and it... Was Perfect. Felt like we had been kissing for years, so I rolled on top of him and we had sex (with our clothes on)  and kissed for about 45 minutes. I rolled off and we laid there panting so I asked... Why you no rip my clothes off? He said your the lady if you want to make love with me you will take the action or ask me. It's not my place to push my manhood upon you! Ladies... I thought I was going to cry! So I asked would you like to make love? He said Only if your ready baby. We did and I have to tell you ladies in all my years of lovings for the very first time in my life... I felt that this man was a part of me... like we blended so well... each kiss, move, groan, was matched with equal desire and expression. I felt like a precious breakable item... he took such care in what he was doing and I was so scared I was going to say... I love you! After... we talked and laughed and he held me ... we fell asleep at 7:30 my daughter called at 8 and he woke with me and we got dressed and he held me and kissed me and Thanked me for the most memorable nite in his life! He has been in such a good mood all day ladies ! He even text me when he sees my daughter Monday he's (coming over to watch basketball) (Go Spurs!) going to smile big time at her. I told him she had a crush on him ! He talked about taking our girls to the zoo and beach and movies. He talked about his little girl and said he wanted to carry her till she's 15... is that bad he asked? Again my heart felt like mush! He didn't say or do one thing wrong and I have never in my 43 years felt so Special!

So there you have it and you will not believe it but XXX text me this morning and was using all his pet names for me and ladies... I'm so over us and I'm tired of our story!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sandie66
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:11 PM

YAY!! You deserve to be happy!!!

So when do I meet my Prince Charming???

snjbjac
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:18 PM

You lucky dog you!!! Good luck!

greeneyedskippy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:19 PM

Believe it or not? The day I stopped looking.There he was!

Quoting sandie66:

jenniepepsi
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:21 PM

w00t!!! thats so awesome hon! im glad for you!!

jenniepepsi
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:22 PM

thats how it happend with my BF/tentive fiance! i gave up on men, focused on school. and there he was right under my nose in class.

Quoting greeneyedskippy:

Quoting sandie66:

Tracyfly
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:25 PM

That's awesome!  Congrats!  You've given me hope:)

greeneyedskippy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:26 PM

See! Congrats Jenniepepsi!

Quoting jenniepepsi:

thats how it happend with my BF/tentive fiance! i gave up on men, focused on school. and there he was right under my nose in class.

Quoting greeneyedskippy:

Quoting sandie66:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)