Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best vacation for my DD?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:05 AM
  • 5 Replies

So, I'm really itching to take her somewhere, but obviously money is tight. I live in the south west so there are a lot of things to do in driving distance. But she is only 14 months old and I'm not sure the best age for her to be to do these things. I'll print a list below of the things I want to do. Let me know what age you think she needs to be to enjoy it, or if you have any suggestions on trips I can take with her at this age...

1) San Diego- sea world, zoo, beach

2) Disneyland, CA

3) Grand Canyon

4)Sedona/ Flagstaff

by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kissybratzmom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:58 AM

I would say the zoo, but even then her attention span may not last that long. My DS is 18 months and even got antsy at the zoo. He would much rather prefer somewhere with a pool that he can splash around in. I would save Disneyland for when she's a little older and can do more.

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 4:50 AM

honestly at this point vacation is more for you then for her.  she's too little to really enjoy it.  go get a cheap hotel room with a room and let her play in the pool.  save your money for when she's older and can really play and get out!

.Tiggeroo87.
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:54 AM

Take her to sea world. She might like being splashed!

Caramel824
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2010 at 4:57 AM
Hershey park,sesame place,when you have saved enough shell be BIG enough for the rides,but for now,visit a relative that misses you and the baby and get some rest!!
AbbysMom0226
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:27 AM

LOL! The only sibling I have is my sister and she has three boys so I end up getting even less rest then I do now.... not exaclty a fun vacation!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)