Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Monday and

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:02 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'm still in a really pissy mood. I really need to shake this. I feel bad but I've been yelling at Kaitlyn a lot lately. Why am I not happy anymore!?!?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Singlemomks
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Good luck - I am pretty pissy myself!

msdlm937
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:11 AM

Are you more stressed lately? With summer coming and school ending, I find myself yelling more because I'm stressed about not having work this summer. I feel so bad afterwards.

luvmykaitygrace
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:16 AM

I don't know I maintain a pretty high level of stress at all times. So it's hard to tell if I'm MORE stressed. I'm really miserable but there is nothing I can really do about my situation. It's mostly my job but I can't find another one and I for sure can't quit this one!

Quoting msdlm937:

Are you more stressed lately? With summer coming and school ending, I find myself yelling more because I'm stressed about not having work this summer. I feel so bad afterwards.

AMsMommy212
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Duuude I've been pissy too the last 2 weeks-- I dunno what's the matter w/ me. It's not like a need a "break" Aiden was just gonewith his Dad this weekend!  I duno what I need :-(

a solid 10 hours of sleep sounds good right now though

luvmykaitygrace
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:22 AM

OH YEAH! Sleep would be good. Also packing up all my shit and driving to Texas sounds good to me too. I think I just need a change. Everything just sucks here. I'm hoping that when I start school in July I will start to feel better as I will actually be doing something with my life!

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Duuude I've been pissy too the last 2 weeks-- I dunno what's the matter w/ me. It's not like a need a "break" Aiden was just gonewith his Dad this weekend!  I duno what I need :-(

AMsMommy212
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:12 PM

well common then! lol Texas can make everything better ;) hahaha

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

OH YEAH! Sleep would be good. Also packing up all my shit and driving to Texas sounds good to me too. I think I just need a change. Everything just sucks here. I'm hoping that when I start school in July I will start to feel better as I will actually be doing something with my life!

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)