Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

@sigh@

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:25 AM
  • 10 Replies

well my friend gets surgery on his hand today!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmykaitygrace
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:26 AM

Oh wow! Pat's hand was really that bad?! What actually happened to it? He didn't loose a finger did he?

faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2010 at 1:40 PM

yep it was that bad... he didnt ,lose it but he road rashed it to the bone on the ring finger and lost the tendon on the top of his finger. his whole arm is bandaged and his hand is being held stationary in the bandage. he is getting tendon taken from his hip and grafted on to the finger.

luvmykaitygrace
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Wow, you think he'll learn from this?

haydall
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:41 PM

ouch! Hope all goes well. Good luck for him

faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2010 at 1:44 PM

i hope so. on top of this, his bike was stolen from where he parked it and he hadnt put insurance on it yet. hes not a happy camper.

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

Wow, you think he'll learn from this?

AMsMommy212
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Quoting faerie75:

yep it was that bad... he didnt ,lose it but he road rashed it to the bone on the ring finger and lost the tendon on the top of his finger. his whole arm is bandaged and his hand is being held stationary in the bandage. he is getting tendon taken from his hip and grafted on to the finger.

Holy hell.. did I miss tha post about the accident (im guessing sounds like a motorcycle accident or something) OUCH!! poor guy

faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2010 at 2:08 PM

yep, he hit a median going 60 and kicked off his bike so it wouldnt roll on him, flew across three lanes of traffic and is road rashed all over and his hand is majorly screwed up. he was discharged same day but he is going in for the surgery today.

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Quoting faerie75:

Holy hell.. did I miss tha post about the accident (im guessing sounds like a motorcycle accident or something) OUCH!! poor guy

AMsMommy212
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:12 PM

DAMN... I layed one over going like 45.. road rash is NOOOOOO fun :(

Quoting faerie75:

yep, he hit a median going 60 and kicked off his bike so it wouldnt roll on him, flew across three lanes of traffic and is road rashed all over and his hand is majorly screwed up. he was discharged same day but he is going in for the surgery today.

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Quoting faerie75:

.Tiggeroo87.
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:31 PM

Owwie. :( Good luck to your friend today!! :( 

faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2010 at 5:12 PM

hes in surgery now.

it occurred to me i love this person unconditionally almost like a kid. haha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)