Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Umm.. pay ATTENTION, he's your son too!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:46 PM
  • 6 Replies

So my ex's GF just text me to clarify Aiden's medications because AND I QUOTE "Justin can't seem to get it right or clarify it to me"

1) Shouldn't be HER responsibility!!

2) I've written it down AT least 6-7 times.. It's been almost 6 months you'd think he'd have it down by now.. nothing has changed except the NAME of one of the medications.

WTH??

What prompted her call was that I noticed that 2 albuterol vials had been used... albuterol is only to treat symptoms, and he is supposed to TELL me if Aiden has been having complications because we are CLOSELY monitoring it to try and figure out what's causing the issues. SO I called him to see if Aiden had been having issues yesterday (because when he's on albuterol he takes it every 4-6 hours as needed) and he was like, "I think I was giving him that in the AM" me "oh was he wheezing" Him "No" 

So he wasn't even having symptoms?? it's not a preventative medication doofus! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
luvmykaitygrace
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:00 PM

That's just crazy! Maybe you can type it up and laminate it and keep it all in a zip lock bag. Good thing the albuterol won't hurt him. But what wasn't he getting is the bigger question....

.Tiggeroo87.
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Or print it out in big red font, and make sure it's visable from at least 3 ft away!

What a fucking blind-o! *Shaking my head*

AMsMommy212
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:31 PM

I know right.. when Aiden starts getting sick, I've sent his liquid steroids with the VERY specific instruction not tostart them unless the albuterol isnt making his wheezing better b/c the side effects of the steroids are awful!! Thank goodness it wasnt that he messed up on (well I also didnt send it so who knows about the past times when I did) I dont get why it's so hard to keep track of it.. it's 2 meds in the AM (which he was giving in the PM) and albuterol AS NEEDED. period. end of story. simple

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

That's just crazy! Maybe you can type it up and laminate it and keep it all in a zip lock bag. Good thing the albuterol won't hurt him. But what wasn't he getting is the bigger question....

jeepingirrl
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:01 PM

That is scary...he really needs to pay more attention!

kcook55
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:24 PM

he really needs to pay more attention its not that hard to give the right meds. my mom even knows which meds arielle gets, and she never gives her meds. its a rule i only do meds that way she isn't given the same meds twice.

calgalmeg
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:33 PM

I would talk to a lawyer ASAP- if he can't take care of him properly and needs help maybe visitation should be changed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)