Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So giggly.. but dont know if its a good thing (piog)

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:16 PM
  • 2 Replies

Ok.. So we have a bunch of different maintenance men in our apts.. There is one that I've had a little crush on since we moved in. I'm alwasy all giggly and happy when he comes around especially since he's always calling me sweetie and cutie and junk.

Well today he comes by to fix something that has already been fixed. I guess they never told him. So he talks to me about my kids for a min then leaves... About 5 min later he comes back and says so what day did they fix that? blah blah blah then starts talking about the tattoo on my foot he asks if its my bf's name. I say no its my ex husbands.. then he smiles really big and says so are you single? =-) I am so I say yes I am and he asks for my number =-)) and then called me like right after he left.

He says he's been wanting to ask for my number the whole time but just wasnt sure he should.

Its really cute but then again I'm a lil aprehensive what if he turns out to be crazy? lol hes the maintenance man hes got access to my appt whenever he wants it!

I am a proud 23 yr/o divorced SAHM to two amazing and gorgeous little boys. Who believes in co -sleeping, non CIO, baby wearing, vaccinating on schedule, spanking (on occasion), non-circumcising, breast and formula feeding, child-led parentingI’m not afraid to speak my mind, but I do not seek out drama.
** it is through allowing my child to be dependent when he needs to that I give him the confidence to be independent when he’s ready**

by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SassyPainter
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:22 PM

I would say proceed, but with caution. 

Chanel5nyc
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Just go with the flow but keep your eyes open.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)