Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are some of

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:32 PM
  • 8 Replies

the shows your kids watch you can't stand? I turn Playhouse Disney on in the morning for Jayden the only one I really can't stand is Jungle Junction.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AMsMommy212
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:37 PM
i dont let him watch anything i cant stand lol
he watches little einsteins, imagination movers, handy manny, and mickey mouse playhouse...that's about it. my dvr is full of these shows!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jeepingirrl
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Oh man......max and ruby.......I so want to punch ruby right in the face, LOL

Olivia also......she get's on my nerves, calliou's parent's get on my nerves.....I think that is about it....I can tolerate pretty much all of them except for those.

MaryGiar
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Sponge Bob Squarepants.  I can only tolerate so much of The Family Guy and the Simpsons too.  My kids are teenagers so they like lots of adult shows too that I'm happy to watch!

Mary

rickitikitavi
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:52 PM

my son likes jungle junction.its not that bad of a show.i dont like spongebob,and i think calliou is annoying and also rub-a-dubbers!!!

alison08
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:55 PM

lol jungle junction is my sons favorite show.  he doesn't watch much more than that either...the tv isn't really on much here.   i do find most cartoons annoying though...that's why i don'treally put them on lol

tyfry7496
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:30 PM

I can deal with Sponge Bob, but Family Guy drives me up a wall. Especially after having to disect it for a counseling class. Family Guy and Simpsons are pretty dysfunctional families and having to disect the shows made them not so funny anymore. My son is a teenager, so I like most of his other shows.  He LOVES the history channel, Discvoery and other channels like that so we watch and discuss.

Quoting MaryGiar:

Sponge Bob Squarepants.  I can only tolerate so much of The Family Guy and the Simpsons too.  My kids are teenagers so they like lots of adult shows too that I'm happy to watch!

Mary

Join Us                                                                                        Group Mod 

Kissybratzmom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:14 PM

DD loves Family Guy and I can't stand that show! DS seems to have a thing for a Barney *bang bang* that's me shooting myself :o)

sunshineforall
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:24 PM

I am okay with miost of the shows.  Although they only get to watch them if they are at papaws. (we don't have cable.)  there are some shows I can't stand, Thomas, Barney, and yo Gabba gabba.  out of those three I only let them watch yo gabba gabba when we are at papaws or a friends. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)