• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unappreciative Jerks that think they are too good to touch a freaking copy machine. (Cusing)

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM
  • 3 Replies

Unappreciative Jerks that think they are too good to touch a freaking copy machine.

Any of you have one of these at work?

Seriously I have like 50 things to do and this guy will come in hand me 2 pieces of paper and ask me to make a copy. WTF dude, you are not my boss and I'm not your piece of shit slave! Go make your own fucking copy.

I oblige anyway and put it on the bottom of my to do list b/c it obviously can't be that important if he walked all the way to my office which is 3 feet from the copy machine to ask me to copy 2 pieces of paper for him. Then he comes in my office every 15 fucking min to ask me if I've done it yet.

I just don't get people like him and I just want to go kick him in the balls!

Asshole.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Kissybratzmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:17 AM

I would tell him next time that unless he wants to do it himself it's going to be a while because you have YOUR job to do first. How freakin lazy. That would def annoy me.

AMsMommy212
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:29 AM

yep.. well not copies-- we dont have to make a lot copies. But this one guy here (who actually is an owner but there are 3 owners, 2 field managers, and me the office manager so the chain of command is pretty small lol) that somehow can not do anything without me holding his hand or just doing it for him. This guy has been here for a year (i've been here 3 years) and still can't run a credit card transaction

sandie66
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Oh yeah. Had to make 2 copies for one of the dickheads in the office yesterday. And then he calls me and tells me he just wanted me to know that he originally was going to have me make more copies, but changed his mind and that he's not lazy. Yeah whatever. Even if it was more than 2, get off your fat ass and make your own fucking copies. I am no one's secretary or assistant or otherwise. We all have manager in our stupid-ass titles!!!! Do it yourself or give me a fucking raise.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)