• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any American Idol fans???

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:27 PM
  • 10 Replies

I hope Lee wins tonight. He wasnt at his best last night, but I would buy his music over Crystal's-- though I think she is great too!

How about you?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmykaitygrace
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:07 PM

Lee is going to win according to the latest polls.

AMsMommy212
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:18 PM

*gasp* SPOILER!!!! haha jk I saw the dial whatever numbers where they monitor the phone lines and they have him winning by a landslide!

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

luvmykaitygrace
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:21 PM

LOL oops sorry! I want him to win too. Do you actually ever vote?

Quoting AMsMommy212:

*gasp* SPOILER!!!! haha jk I saw the dial whatever numbers where they monitor the phone lines and they have him winning by a landslide!

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

AMsMommy212
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:54 PM

last season I voted every single week! haha. me and my bestie Jason would watch at my house and vote-- this year he's had a gf for most of the season so he hasnt come over as much.. so it's not as exciting by myself so I dont vote often.. I havent in several weeks

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

LOL oops sorry! I want him to win too. Do you actually ever vote?

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

Kissybratzmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:05 PM

I hope Crystal wins. I've liked her since day 1. I didn't watch last nights show though. I was engrossed in The Biggest Loser.

luvmykaitygrace
by on May. 27, 2010 at 2:41 PM

way to goLEE!!!!

Yummm....

luvmykaitygrace
by on May. 27, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Sorry Steph. She'll still make a CD. I actually think it will be better for her and her son that she didn't win b/c now she doesn't have to play by the AI rules for the next year. A lot of other winners have had issues with that. She will be free to be who and what she wants to be and work as little or as much as she wants. Just like Adam last year.

I kind of secretly think she lost on purpose. They all know the runner up gets a cd deal but with out the AI crap that comes with it. Either way I wish her the best. She's great too. I'm just bias b/c Lee is my future husband. HAHA

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

I hope Crystal wins. I've liked her since day 1. I didn't watch last nights show though. I was engrossed in The Biggest Loser.

AMsMommy212
by on May. 27, 2010 at 3:02 PM

gonna fight me for him? hahaha but I agree about the 1st placers struggling with AI rules and stuff-- sucks for them.

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

Sorry Steph. She'll still make a CD. I actually think it will be better for her and her son that she didn't win b/c now she doesn't have to play by the AI rules for the next year. A lot of other winners have had issues with that. She will be free to be who and what she wants to be and work as little or as much as she wants. Just like Adam last year.

I kind of secretly think she lost on purpose. They all know the runner up gets a cd deal but with out the AI crap that comes with it. Either way I wish her the best. She's great too. I'm just bias b/c Lee is my future husband. HAHA

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

luvmykaitygrace
by on May. 27, 2010 at 3:10 PM

Oh it's on like donkey kong! cowgirl

Quoting AMsMommy212:

gonna fight me for him? hahaha but I agree about the 1st placers struggling with AI rules and stuff-- sucks for them.

Kissybratzmom
by on May. 29, 2010 at 2:13 AM

No worries here. I won't be fighting you two for him. lol  Blekkk. I don't find him attractive at all!

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

Oh it's on like donkey kong! cowgirl

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)