Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hot as HELL...How hot is it over there?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:54 PM
  • 12 Replies

It's 91 degrees in new york. I'm in my house under the nice A/C. But tomorrow its suppose to be 70 degrees. This weather is too funny.

How many degrees is it in your state? And what are you doing?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kevinfsmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:00 PM

90 Degrees in Ma too!!! My house is not too bad with the fans on! I kept my windowa & shades closer for the last couple of days. I would rather have it hot than cold!

luvmykaitygrace
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Supposed to be in the 90's but I've been inside all day!

AMsMommy212
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:03 PM

hmmm.... says the high today was only 89.. I dont believe it (near the coast in TX)

Kissybratzmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:04 PM

82 today, but the last 3 days were horrible. We hit record highs in the upper 90's. Sunday and Monday were miserable for me. It got up to 88 degrees (that's the farthest my thermostat goes) in my my apartment. I finally got a working air conditioner in. I haven't even stepped foot outside today and don't plan to. I'm nice and cool in here today and plan on staying that way after Sun. and Mon.

Stormy_09
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:46 PM

91 in maryland&&my ac doesnt work!

msdlm937
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:48 PM

88 degrees and still rising. Can't put the a/c in til this weekend. Trying to work and study, but it's too hot!

faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 5:51 PM

it rained yesterday, its clear today but about 7 somthing, and tomorrow it supposed to rain again.

im in FUCKING CALIFORNIA, what i wouldnt do for 91 degrees, this rain shit is ruining my damn life. fml.

spiritualmom
by on May. 27, 2010 at 1:32 PM

Today is a bit better, but the past couple days were really hot, honestly I'd rather have this than the crappy winter.

luvmykaitygrace
by on May. 27, 2010 at 1:38 PM

It's worse here today. It's 87 but feels like 91. I don't mind but a ton of people on my facebook feed are complaining. It's funny how everyone "COULDNT WAIT FOR SUMMER" and now after only 2 days of warm weather they are complaining it's too hot.

at the beach

BellaBecky
by on May. 27, 2010 at 1:44 PM

I actually love the heat but i hate the humidity i want move back to california i hate michigan weather and we have no a/c its going to be a long long summer lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)