• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do to handle stress?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:28 PM
  • 17 Replies

We all fight it, wether it's just everyday life junk, a bad day, custody battle or illness- how do you deal with it?  What do you do to keep yourself sane?

Join us on The Single Moms Group  Group Mod

The public forum for Single Moms to get together for support.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
snjbjac
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:29 PM

I wonder that myself. Since I don't have anyone to help watch Jayden I usually just put him in his stroller and go for a walk

Chanel5nyc
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:32 PM

I try to clear my head. I either take a long walk or smoke a little weed (and NOT around my kids). Then I figure out my next move in life.

ambie1983
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:36 PM

For me it's a good night sleep! If I don't get good enough sleep that night, I'm all stressed out and crabby.

calgalmeg
by on May. 29, 2010 at 1:23 AM

Really?  17 views?  Does this mean people aren't stressed or have it so under control they don't care?  LOL 

mrsary
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2010 at 1:36 AM
i workout ALOT. I have 3 kids ages 6 months, 2 & 5 & already sporting my 6 pack again. that comes from stress!! lol. i've lost about 15% of bodyfat in the past 4 months too.
Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2010 at 1:39 AM

i have no idea. i break down. i DONT suggest doing that. at all. :-(

Kissybratzmom
by on May. 29, 2010 at 1:51 AM

I guess I just deal with it. There's not much I can do that I don't do on a regular basis anyways. 

Chandlerart
by on May. 29, 2010 at 7:27 AM

I agree, just take it one day at a time, my son sees me breakdown at times, and I let him know it's okay to cry, it's a perfectly human emotion........not sure he understands, but I always get a I love you Mommy so much:)

littlekidz2
by on May. 29, 2010 at 7:43 AM

I agree with this.  The kids are so sympathetic when they see mommy crying.  Its really cute.

Quoting Chandlerart:

I agree, just take it one day at a time, my son sees me breakdown at times, and I let him know it's okay to cry, it's a perfectly human emotion........not sure he understands, but I always get a I love you Mommy so much:)

KohensMummy
by on May. 29, 2010 at 8:52 AM

good question? Usually surround myself with positive people/family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)