Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dr. Phil

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM
  • 6 Replies

Did anyone watch Dr. Phils final show with the Dr. Phil family?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ambie1983
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:13 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Can't stand the guy lol

Kissybratzmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:31 PM

I don't usually watch him but I do follow the family he has on there from time to time. Def. a messed up situation!

jessicasmom1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:50 PM

did not get to see it what happend?

MamaFLgurl
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:10 PM

My mom has been watching the Dr Phil family, and I catch it every so often and from what I get is they have some issues, mostly Alex. She has a terrible attitude and just doesnt seem to make good men choices.  The guy she's with now..Tony I think is an ahole and he sooo left bruises on the little girl.

Kissybratzmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Erin had her surgery and looks fabulous! Marty actually came on the show for the first time in 7 years to surprise Erin. Their marriage is doing better and at the end Dr. Phil sent them on a vacation. Alexandra couldn't make it because she went into pre-term labor and the doctor said no flying. No update on Katherine. Alex's ex (Layla's dad) said some things.

I have no doubt that Tony hurt Layla! I just can't believe she's still choosing to be with him and marry him. She's pretty stupid!

tyfry7496
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Yeap. I don't like Alexandra, she has 2 kids that have been taken away because she is with Tony and she stays with him and gets pregnant again. She needs to grow up and be a parent to the 2 she has rather than have anymore. She is looking to be abused by her fiance.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)