Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I suck (cusing)

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:11 PM
  • 6 Replies

I guess i just fucking suck and am a big fat pig. I can't do anything right. I a horrible fucking mother. Someone should just come get my kid.

I'm so tired of everone being so negative. I can't ever live up to what they want! I'm too fat for them. I'm too stupid for them. I'm too messy for them. I'm too lazy for them.

I fucking hate it here. I'm tired of feeling like shit all the time.

I want to move out so bad but I can't afford it on my own and if I go to the shelter they will call cps on me and come take my daughter. I don't know how much longer I can take of this...

Please tell me what I should do?!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
msdlm937
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:17 PM

I'm sorry you're going through this! But CPS will not take your daughter just for going to a shelter.

jeepingirrl
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:17 PM

First of all.....just breathe......

I dont really know your situation or who you are living with but it sounds like you need to not let them get to you so bad. My mom gets on me about my parenting style quite often. It used to bother me but now I am just like "Oh well" can't please everyone all the time. Now I just try to please myself and my kids.....anyone else that does not like how I am doing things.....oh f'ing well.

My mom and brother have made "caring" comments about my weight....my ex has made comments about it......oh f'ing well. You guys have two kids by c-sections in under two years, lose all the weight and then come talk to me about my weight. I dont really care. I am doing what I can about it...if that is not good enough....oh f'ing well. LOL

I have learned to have a very candid attitude about life.....I can find humor in just about any situation and people no longer get my goat. It has def kept me sane! I hope things start going better for ya!

Kissybratzmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:58 PM

I would check into some HUD housing or section 8. They have a waiting list but HUD housing would be your best bet since it's just you and your DD. It's not all bad like some people make it out to be. Sure, there's ones that are in the ghetto, but not all of them are like that. When DD was little we bounced from place to place (while waiting for an opening) because I had the last straw with my mom when she whacked me in my head with a brush while holding DD. My mom and I get along great now that we don't live together.

luvmykaitygrace
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:30 PM

I don't really know how hud works buy my county doesn't really have a "Ghetto"

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

I would check into some HUD housing or section 8. They have a waiting list but HUD housing would be your best bet since it's just you and your DD. It's not all bad like some people make it out to be. Sure, there's ones that are in the ghetto, but not all of them are like that. When DD was little we bounced from place to place (while waiting for an opening) because I had the last straw with my mom when she whacked me in my head with a brush while holding DD. My mom and I get along great now that we don't live together.

Kissybratzmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:37 PM

It is based off of your income. It's basically the same thing as Section 8 but with Section 8 you can choose where you live as long (within a certain price range) as long as the landlord approves it.

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

I don't really know how hud works buy my county doesn't really have a "Ghetto"

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

tyfry7496
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:50 PM

CPS will not take your child because you live in a shelter. Contact your local women's shelter or the Salvation Army. The Salvation Army helps people with rent. My friend left her husband and  had no income and the Salvation Army helped her with a transitional apartment, she paid $14 a month for rent and they gave her vouchers for furniture. There are many options out there for you, just have to look for them and be willing to ask for help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)