Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this is for you... yes you and you and you too!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:25 PM
  • 15 Replies

Your a wonderful mom! Keep up the good work!

We dont encourage other moms enough. Say something nice about someone whether by name or just something encouraging for the next reader.

Please join me at Midnight working moms. A place for all you moms who have to work midnights.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sasha907
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:33 PM
Very nice!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Quoting Sasha907:

Very nice!

Why thank you im glad u noticed. I did this just for you and the other moms who need that little word of encouragement. Anyone else have encouragement to spread?

Please join me at Midnight working moms. A place for all you moms who have to work midnights.

tyfry7496
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:58 PM

Well thank you very much!!!! We have the hardest job ever, being a single mom and we are all doing wonderfully!! Keep up the good work, ladies but don't forget to pamper yourself once in a while, you deserve it.

jbbrom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Quoting tyfry7496:

Well thank you very much!!!! We have the hardest job ever, being a single mom and we are all doing wonderfully!! Keep up the good work, ladies but don't forget to pamper yourself once in a while, you deserve it.

oh yea!! lets all get ourselves some pedicures to celebrate doing the best job we can with what we are given!! smile and have a good night!!

.Tiggeroo87.
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:11 PM

You are strong and beautiful! :)

Jenn8604
by on May. 27, 2010 at 8:41 AM

Quoting jbbrom:

Quoting tyfry7496:

oh yea!! lets all get ourselves some pedicures to celebrate doing the best job we can with what we are given!! smile and have a good night!!

Heres a great idea on how to do that on a budget moms. At Dollar tree, if you have one near u. but they also have a website doallrtree.com, they have foot soak, foot lotion, foot cream and foot spray. You can find them all in the same scent. Thats $4 and than get some cheap nail polish whether there or somewhere else and voila a pedicure for less than $6 including tax (in the store that is). Go out and get that pedicure. You deserve it. As in the old McDonalds ads "Have you had your break today?" If not go take one.

calgalmeg
by on May. 27, 2010 at 11:46 AM

hugs

Thanks for posting this- it was very nice to read.

Join us on The Single Moms Group  Group Mod

The public forum for Single Moms to get together for support.

MamaFLgurl
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:06 PM

huggingwe rock

Jenn8604
by on May. 28, 2010 at 2:33 AM

Quoting MamaFLgurl:

huggingwe rock

We certainly do!

Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on May. 28, 2010 at 2:44 AM

mkay- third one in, and i started crying. i hate crying. i'm just so damn emotional and in a "life sucks" type of situation right now. i needed this. lol as much as i love being a single mom, i hate it too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)