Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crazy gal need to vent

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:11 AM
  • 1 Replies

Ok, so it took me awhile to get the nerve up to ask for the divorce.  During that time the ex suggested I join FB.  I did and it was great reconnecting with friends both male and female from high school, college, old jobs...   A few months after asking for the divorce, I had a couple of old male friends pursuing me.  I explained I wasn't ready to date yet and they backed off.  One in particular told me he thought I was the worth the wait and when I was ready, he'd be there.  In the end we began to date and have been for almost a year now.  Admittedly we started dating about 2 months before the divorce was final. 

Well, it turns out he had been in a relationship with another woman, we'll call K.  She was married and supposedly leaving her husband.   He was still seeing her when we began to date.  He was trying to figure out a way to end things with her nicely when I posted a pic on fb of the two of us.  She went crazy.  Claimed she was pregnant, started sending me messages on FB...  I ended up talking to her and her story to me didn't mesh.  She kept telling me what a horrible person he was and suggested I talk to an old  girlfriend of his (V) and get the truth.  So I called tV and she told me he has told her all about me and she knows he is in love.  She also said that K  is CRAZY.  K had begun stalking V on FB, calling her and wouldn't leave her alone.  V warned me to be careful because V thinks K is scheming and manipulative.

Well, my boyfriend and I decided to work through this.  He blocked her on FB and although K has sent him texts, he ignores them.  She faked the pregnancy and a miscarriage and admitted it.  However, strangely, K and I have one mutual friend.  She knows this person from high school and I know them from college.  Well, through this person, she has hooked up with some of my fcollege friends I reconnected with.  I have no idea what she has told them but they have blocked me on FB, won't return calls...  ladies, I got along fine for 20 years without these friends so I know I can get along fine again.  But it upsets me to think that they turned against me, believe her and that just as we were reconnecting, it has ended. 

Plus now I wonder what her next move will be. 

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Carsons_mommy09
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:31 AM
Sounds similar to what I'm dealing with! Sadly I was never dating the guy I got knocked up & as if the problems him & I had weren't bad enough she comes along & makes my life a nightmare! I'm slowly learning that constantly wondering what the persons next move will be is giving them way more than they deserve! You can't control what people say about you or what others believe.. If these people are believing these things then you deserve better friends anyway :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)