Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STAYING STRONG ALONE

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:32 AM
  • 5 Replies

HI TO ALL THE SINGLE MOMS OUT THERE, I AM 31YRS AND I HAVE A FOUR YEAR OLD DAUGHTER , HER NAME IS YASMIN.I JUST JOINED THIS GROUP TODAY AND HOPE THAT I CAN ALSO GAIN THE SUPPORT AND ADVISE TO BEING A SINGLE MOTHER.THE FATHER TO MY CHILD , WE SEPARATED WHEN SHE WAS ONLY 1 YEAR..... IT HAS BEEN HARD FOR ME TO ACCEPT THE SEPARATION CAUSE I GREW UP WITHOUT A FATHER, AND I HAD ALWAYS WANTED MY CHILDREN TO BE RAISED WITH A FATHER AROUND. I WANNA BE A GOOD MUM TO MY CHILD AND RAISE HER TO BE A STRONG,CONFIDENT WOMEN.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kissybratzmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:38 AM

Welcome to the group! I'm also 31, but my kids are 10 and 18 months.

jeepingirrl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Hi! Welcome to the group! I never really knew how strong I was until I became a single mom. I am 33 with a 2 year old and a 4 year old. Im sure you are gonna like it here....it really is a great group!

tyfry7496
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Welcome to the group!! I am 38 and have a 13 year old son. I have been a single mom his entire life.

Singlemomks
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Welcome! I am 35 and have an almost 15 year old, and 9 year old. I never thought of myself as a strong woman - but I am! I have been single for almost all of my children's lives, and they are turning out just fine without having dad around.

zmama22
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:53 AM

Welcome! I'm 39 with a 4 year old daughter. I've been a single mom all her life (meaning the only adult in the houehold).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)