Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm switching teams.

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:06 AM
  • 23 Replies

blahhhhhhh! So one of the guys I went on a date with, which I thought went rather well... recently started talking to me about how he was having girl problems! UH WTF? Saying stuff like "I just need to find a decent girl who knows what she wants."

I finally had enought and said something today. He starts talking about how he wants a "cuddle buddy" I told him that's not what girls want and your not going to find that. Then he starts talking like "well you and I could just give each other something we need until I meet a decent girl" WTF!!!!!!!!!

I said no, no you just don't get it. He said he did but then was like "well tell me just in case I don't." I said "well I guess I thought I was a decent girl." And he was like "OH I guess we can be friends and see where that goes but I don't think we are on the same page."

Is that just another lame excuse for "I don't want to date a single mom, I want kids of my own" that I hear so often? Fuck guys I'm done!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jeepingirrl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Guys are idiots.  : )

m.farris
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:19 AM
I agree. :) It would be so nice if everyone just was honest with their feelings instead of beating around the bush.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcook55
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:20 AM

hes a idiot guys never know what they have right in front of them till its gone

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Yep, ex learned that the hard way!

Quoting kcook55:

hes a idiot guys never know what they have right in front of them till its gone

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:22 AM

I am! I'm tired of keeping in all inside. It makes me crazy so now I speak my mind and his respons to all this was "oh now your upset with me. What did I do?" What an idiot.

Quoting m.farris:

I agree. :) It would be so nice if everyone just was honest with their feelings instead of beating around the bush.

m.farris
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:24 AM
Oh doesn't he sound like a real winner, haha.

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

I am! I'm tired of keeping in all inside. It makes me crazy so now I speak my mind and his respons to all this was "oh now your upset with me. What did I do?" What an idiot.

Quoting m.farris:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nickinva
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Hi, I'm new!  I'm so glad that I found this site because I FINALLY see that I'm not alone. 

Anyway, the lame excuses are so annoying!  Why can't they just say "I'm not interested in dating a woman with a child(ren)"?  Believe me, at this point, I don't want to even waste my time with someone who won't ever be the least bit interested in meeting my daughter. 

Some men are so weak. 

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:38 AM

he just sounds like an asshole. theres no reason to be his friend. but dont let it get you down, that reflects on HIM not YOU. i know its frustrating ((hugs))

Jenn8604
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Hes just a major asshole. Ur better without him.

AMsMommy212
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM

You'll be in Texas soon.. I will love you! hahaha

But yeah-- sounds like a lame excuse to me-- jerk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)