Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:(

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:41 AM
  • 7 Replies

one of my coworkers, nina, daughter called rt after she had left yesterday and i could tell she was upset.

today nina told me that some one broke into her house :(

they stole her daughters laptop and digicam, two cell phones, and all ninas jewelery. the theif came in their tiny bathroom window and broke her toilet and sink on the way in.

has any of you had your house burglarized?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:41 AM

i have. some one kicked in my back door and stole my tv and vcr many moons ago. but i think it was my on and off bf at the time.

Jenn8604
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:43 AM

Nope and Im so sorry that ur coworkers home was burglarized. Im praying they catch the guy and she gets her stuff back and they wont feel so vulnerable.

Krissy21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:46 AM

About six months ago someone broke into my apartment and took my bf new TV that he just bought two weeks ago. A few days before that they broke into his car and stole his Ipod charger.

We decided to move after they broke into the the apartment.

Kriket2202
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:48 AM

yup. twice!

MIMIBRIE
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:48 AM

I did when I lived with my mom. It sucked though BC my mom  had my gpas rings and things from when he passed away and they took them. When we went to file a claim the insurance company said that we wouldn't get much BC none of the items that were taken had been appraised.. :(

Some people need to get a real job and buy their own things instead of stealing other peoples belongings..

AMsMommy212
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:51 AM

That really sucks. I've never been broken into, but my car was stolen, along with EVERYthing inside.. I mean everything (floormats even)

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:55 AM

oh i had a car stolen too. ive also had cars broken into a couple times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)