Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Out of This B****..... YAY!!!! (PIOG)

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:17 PM
  • 14 Replies

I'm so happy I just got offered 2 jobs.... one is for a position that is opening in anywhere from a month to 2 months away and the other is for a current position available starting Monday!

My plan is to take the job starting Monday and when the other position opens up I will move onto that job.

I'm handing in my 2 week notice tomorrow for my current job. So for at least a week I will be working 2 jobs (I don't want to leave them completely hanging, even though I hate the place) while they try and find another person...

Both jobs that I interviewed for are way better... have room for improvement... but the one I really really want is the one that's not available for a couple months. I am going to college for business mgmt than going for business law. This position is at a law firm in the mail/print office of a major corportate law firm here! I'm excited....

Please don't rain on my parade today.... I've been searching for these opportunities for 2 1/2 years.... and the position I have now is at a gas station.... the two I am moving onto are in fields I'm used to and trained for and what I'm going to college for!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babysyoungmom1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:18 PM

Congrats :)

Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:21 PM

thankies!!!

Quoting babysyoungmom1:

Congrats :)

Mia1983
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:36 PM

way to go

Kissybratzmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Quoting Mia1983:

way to go

m.farris
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:24 PM
Aw exciting :) I'm working as a janitor until I get some college done so I know the meaning of you gotta do what you gotta do :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:30 PM

I would rather do that than work in this kitchen I work in!!! I hate the Mgr, Hate the store mgr.... everyone is rude and a bitch!

Quoting m.farris:

Aw exciting :) I'm working as a janitor until I get some college done so I know the meaning of you gotta do what you gotta do :)

single_and_preg
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:34 PM

Congrats!

jeepingirrl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Congrats! That is great news!

Singlemomks
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Yay! Congrats - on to bigger and better things for you!!!!

Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Yuppers.... I'm happy as shit!

Quoting Singlemomks:

Yay! Congrats - on to bigger and better things for you!!!!

Are you struggling with weightloss? Do you have 100+ lbs to lose? Than visit me and other ladies taking a stance and ready to kick the healthier living into gear!!!

Check us out at ~*~Mom's with 100 or more pouds to lose~*~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)