Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HE DID WHAT?!?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:28 PM
  • 10 Replies

Just when I think drama is over in my life haha WRONG!! Yeah I got some child support in May, but come to find out that was to finish paying off April, he hasnt paid on May or now June. So I called my case worker and they said that he refused to sign the papers at his new job so the money can be taken out of his check!! The (excuse my french) F*cker refused to sign!! I was like WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? So now we have to go back to court and find out what the hell his problem his!! Man, just when I think he will be a good guy and take care of his children he goes and becomes a f*cking lowlife again and a looser..UGHHH I JUST WANNA SCREAM!!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AMsMommy212
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:32 PM

that is total crap! What state are you in??  in Texas there is no such thing as him signing for approval to have the money taken out. it's court ordered, and we, as the employer are mandated by the state to do it, or we suffer penalties.

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:35 PM

That's how it is in VA too!

Quoting AMsMommy212:

that is total crap! What state are you in??  in Texas there is no such thing as him signing for approval to have the money taken out. it's court ordered, and we, as the employer are mandated by the state to do it, or we suffer penalties.

ame4c
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:37 PM

that doesn't make sense, because when mine refused to pay, Child support enforement put a garnish on his wages.  He didn't have a choice for it to be taken out of his check.  The only problem I had was he gave them his part-time job and wasn't getting the full amount.  I had to go out and find out where his full time job was and get CSE to enforce the garnishment on him there as well.  Funny how he quit the part time job right after that...LOL

Then the other thing was he would only pay some money every other month.  Because he would make a payment in April that was concidered April's payment.  May would come along and I couldn't complain because the state gives him ALL of may to make may's payment.  I would call June 1st and tell them he didn't pay.  Then they would call him and he would send a partical payment, keeping his ass outta the fire for another month, because that would be concidered June's payment.  However, once he hit $5,000 in the hole, they went after him with the garnishment.

The other think I like about my state is it's reported to the credit burreu.. His credit looks like shit now because he doesn't pay his child support.  UGHH... dead beat dads piss me off.

calgalmeg
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:33 PM

I totally feel you- mine got a new job and didn't inform anyone, my case worker found out about it when she garnished his tax return- the bum is working TWO normal jobs (plus under the table ones) and STILL is not paying his full support.  

It's at times like these I remember my grandmother saying that some men should be treated like cattle- castrate them if they don't behave (imagine a 75 year old woman saying that while snapping shut a set of shears and you get the picture).  LOL It's a good thing my grandfather was such a darling or he'd have really been in trouble!

lovebeingmrs
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:37 PM

Quoting AMsMommy212:

I live in north carolina, and i just found out he went to his boss and he asked his hours to be cut so he wont have to pay out so much..but we are still going to end up in court cause he wants the support lower..

tinamswank
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:38 PM

I don't get crap because her Bio father refuses to get a job that pays legally. So he gets away with not paying for now. I hope his as* gets it right when he needs something the most.I called my aog and they can't do anything to him because he "isn't" working... which is crazy he pays just enough to keep from getting in trouble . I get like 40 about every 3 months or so 

AMsMommy212
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Quoting lovebeingmrs:

Quoting AMsMommy212:

I live in north carolina, and i just found out he went to his boss and he asked his hours to be cut so he wont have to pay out so much..but we are still going to end up in court cause he wants the support lower..

omg.. that is so low.. what a douche

calgalmeg
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Most areas have laws that say if he is capable of making money and has had a job and willfully took away that earning potential (as in did something illegal to get fired, or quit, or like in your case asked for less work) that the courts will not reduce support.

Quoting lovebeingmrs:

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Join us on The Single Moms Group  Group Mod

The public forum for Single Moms to get together for support.

lovebeingmrs
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:32 PM
well i have enough, i am calling the state lawyer that child support offers and see what he has to say since this fool blasts his cash and stuff on facebook

Quoting calgalmeg:

Most areas have laws that say if he is capable of making money and has had a job and willfully took away that earning potential (as in did something illegal to get fired, or quit, or like in your case asked for less work) that the courts will not reduce support.

Quoting lovebeingmrs:

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:51 AM

ugh. i feel your pain.

can you budget it out? i know, why should we have to. but who pays when we dont?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)