Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you seen the Shrek movie?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:44 PM
  • 16 Replies

My 3 y/o is begging me to take her to see this (they have the toys in the Happy Meals). 

I'm not worried about it being inappropriate because adult jokes will go over her head.  I am wondering if it will hold a 3 y/o's interest.  She liked How to Train Your Dragon if that's any indication.

Do you think it's a movie that would be entertaining or hold the interest of a child her age?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dinosaursmommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:47 PM

My one year old sat though it, it was just hard to get him to keep the glasses on. But he LOVES shrek! Its like crack for him he heards Mike Myers voice and STOPS everything looking around.

AMsMommy212
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:12 PM

The reviews said that it was slower than the previous 2 movies, but I hvent gone to see it yet

Mia1983
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:28 PM

Thanks y'all.  Slow is probably not good.  But we will prolly check it out.

Keasa
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:50 PM

I took my son who is only now 5 and he loved it

Mia1983
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:17 PM

I took the kids and they liked it!  Well, my 1 y/o started squirming about 3/4 thru, but my oldest sat thru the whole thing.

Anthonys_mommy1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:39 PM

I brought my 2 kids (4 years old and 9 months) to se it and my oldest LOVED it. The baby slept through it lol

Bopples
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:42 PM

the 3rd ones already out!? geeze where have I been?

single_and_preg
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:44 PM

no i havent

KimGsMommi
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:45 PM

I took my 3 year old to see it. She did pretty good through it...There are some slow parts though. She squirmed and was uninterested a few times, but all in all she liked it and was good.

This was her first time at the theater.

tyfry7496
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:36 PM

Shrek will hold a 3 year olds attention. I haven't seen it, but then again my son is 13 and not really interested in watching it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)