Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hmmmm....

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:37 PM
  • 23 Replies

So I don't know if I am just bored at home or what. Last week I noticed one of the ladies that lives down at the end of my street walking dow the street with her kid in a wagon. She stopped in front of my neighbors house and was looking around at her flowers and what not. I did not pay any attention really. I saw her walk up to the door and knock on it, but my neighbor works days. Again...I just went about my business. The next morning I was out watering my flowers and my neighbor told me how someone stole her flowers that were out in her front yard. immediatly I though of the lady that was walking her kid in the wagon....but I did not say anything.

Then today I am sitting here again and I see the same lady riding her bike down the street with a BIG pot of flowers. It was so big she could barely balance the bike. Now maby I am going to extremes here...but why they hell would you ride your bike up to the store to get a pot of flowers that is nearly to big for you to carry. Would you not just take your car?

Im beginning to think this lasy is theiving peoples flowers! I know it sounds ridiculous but I can not help thinking that is what she is doing. LOL

I called my mom and told her about it and she said I need to stop pulling surveilance on the block and not worry about it, lol. But what if my flowers are next?!?!

I think I need to find something to do with myself LOL

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Singlemomks
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:45 PM

LOL - I am the nosey neighbor in my neighborhood too. I always notice stuff like that! I always rationalize it because I am a single mom with kids that are home alone sometimes, I have to know what is normal or not in my area! LOL!

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Thank you, finally smileagain!

AMsMommy212
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:48 PM

That is strange. I hope your flowers make it through LOL

jeepingirrl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:50 PM

That is me....I am usually home during the day aside form Tuesdays and Fridays so I cant help but notice stuff like this. It is getting so bad, lol, yesterday I was drivng home and when I went by that ladies house she was planting flowers....so I had to go by agian to see if they were the same kind of flowers that were in my neighbors yard!!! Too funny....because I was like craning my neck to try and get a good look!!

Moniquemarie1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:50 PM

You should get an electric fence, like the cattle wire and put it around your garden and activate it when you leave home.  LMAO!  Get her good! 

You should tell the neighbor what you observed so they can spread the word and keep an eye on her. 

jeepingirrl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Quoting AMsMommy212:

That is strange. I hope your flowers make it through LOL

Me too! Im gonna start tying my dog to the front porch when I am not home, LOL

jeepingirrl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:52 PM

Quoting Moniquemarie1:

You should get an electric fence, like the cattle wire and put it around your garden and activate it when you leave home.  LMAO!  Get her good! 

You should tell the neighbor what you observed so they can spread the word and keep an eye on her. 

Im gonna have to say something now...after observing her riding her bike with the pot of flowers....it will kill me not too...I think I am on to something here!!!! LOL

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:03 PM

You will have to let us know what happens. But for what ever reason I find this so funny! I can't stop laughing about it.

Quoting jeepingirrl:

Quoting Moniquemarie1:

Im gonna have to say something now...after observing her riding her bike with the pot of flowers....it will kill me not too...I think I am on to something here!!!! LOL

AMsMommy212
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:06 PM

Could you imagine having that on your criminal record, Burglary.. of foliage LMAO

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

You will have to let us know what happens. But for what ever reason I find this so funny! I can't stop laughing about it.

ame4c
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Could you imagine having that on your criminal record, Burglary.. of foliage LMAO

LOL.. I think they would call it property damage, but yeah that would be funny.

ame4c

Please check out my group:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/Moms_from_Dysfunctional_Families

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)