Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I'm sitting here in the ER

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:17 PM
  • 13 Replies
I had just sat down with a jacks hard cola, aiden was napping, when my sister called. Her ex roommate, her, and their boyfriends all got into it, my sister and her bf were headed to jail. her 3 kids are visiting for the next 2 weeks and their dad is in tennessee, our dad is in costa rica...so i had to go get them!

They ended up letting my sister out because her face is broken, so now I'm sitting here with her kids and Aiden.

This is the shit I'm talking about. Been working my ass off all weekend to get ready to move then i gotta deal with her bullshit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angie729
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Damn...sounds like you have a full plate and then some. Hope your sis is ok and things get better for you soon.

Kissybratzmom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:28 PM

The sister you just got the baby stuff from? I thought you were going to say something was wrong with Aiden, whew! Sorry you have to deal with all of that crap though!

lissa27504
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:39 PM

I thought something was wrong with Aiden as well....thankfully not although sorry your sister is in rough shape.      I sincerely hope you are able to at least sit down and take a deep breath soon!!!

single_and_preg
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Oh no!

Thats stressful! I hope things get better!

AMsMommy212
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:42 PM
yep...the one i said is drama all the time. Icouldnt let the kids go w CPS though, but i drove across town got them stressed out trying to make arrangements because I'm expected at work tomorrow! then she gets out but needs to come to the ER. *sigh*

heck no.. if it were Aiden i would not be on CM! lol

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

The sister you just got the baby stuff from? I thought you were going to say something was wrong with Aiden, whew! Sorry you have to deal with all of that crap though!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starchild321
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:44 PM

I am sorry, your sister sounds like 2 of mine. I totally understand your frustration. Its like you care about your sister and the kids, but you want the crap the stop. At least, I fell that way. I hope she's ok and she takes seriously. I am here, if you want to talk or you need to vent. You can send me a message, I will respond. Good luck.

LuluMa27
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:54 PM
Oh my that is a lot to deal with on a sunday night!

I'm actually in the ER right now with my sister too but its bc she slammed her finger in the car door and its swollen up and bloody. She's staying with me while my mom is out of town.

Good luck to you and hope your sister is okay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calgalmeg
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:31 PM

I'm so glad Aiden is OK!  I saw your title and got so worried.  It's a pity your sister is this way, those poor kids are lucky to have you in their life.

AMsMommy212
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Well it's nearly 1030! I've been dealing with this since about 230. My sister's nose anf face was broken b/c joe (the roommates bf) punched her, so we're at the police station now so she can press charges.
My brother took her kids back to my house. They're going to stay with me tonight bc the ER said someone needs to stay with her, plus they live in the same complex (1 door down) as the couple they were fighting with.
My sisters bf is still in jail, prob will be for a couple days. I'm ready for bed!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kissybratzmom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Oh my goodness, what an ordeal!! Maybe she'll learn a lesson after all of this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)