Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to do now

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:56 PM
  • 2 Replies

I am 23 years old and I will be having a baby soon! I was so excited when I found out me and my boyfriend were expecting, i even cried!  Well, all of that came to an end when I found out he was married.  I was heartbroken.  I am now left alone to raise my child because this guy decided to have an affair and get me prg.  He told me we were going to get married and we would start a life together.... He lied about being married and having a 2 1/2 yr old son.  He is NOT a good person, so why can't i get over this guy??? My heart is in 10000 pieces.... im alone and scared!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Kissybratzmom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:01 PM

I'm so sorry hun :o( Big hugs!  hugs

starchild321
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:28 PM

I am sorry that happened. Even though he wasn't a good person, that doesn't mean that your feelings will go away. A lot of us were involved with the wrong person rather we have a child with that person or not. My ex and I don't have a child together and she was a bad person, but that doesn't make the pain she caused me or my children any less. Its normal, believe it or not you will get through this. Its rough but in time, someday you will look at as a learning experience and it will get easier with time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)