• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And this isn't going to end until TUESDAY?!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:16 AM
  • 4 Replies

So my Nana's celebration of life party is tomorrow. Well my Papa's sister and her girls are staying with us. Well his sister and one of her girls, who's 35 btw, are the type of people who have to finish EVERY SINGLE ONE of your sentences.

It's so freaking annoying and they arn't going home until Tuesday.

:(

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
1HOT_SINGLE_MOM
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:28 AM

i would say, try to be civil with them and ask them nicely not to talk over you. If they dont listen, then u be the better woman and walk away

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:32 AM

It's not even like that. I'll be saying something like "The cat jumped over the moon and the dish ran away with the spoon." And she will say WITH me "the dish ran away with the spoon"....

Lame example but when you are saying something and ending the sentences she either finishes it with your are tries to based on the context of what ever else I was talking about.

Ms.Upinyourface
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:16 AM

Nothing is more miserable and wracked with distress like gatherings over the people we love that die.

Just take a deep breath and know that everyone is really under the stress of grief. Be gentle with yourself and with each other. Try to find things to laugh about.

Remember the happy times! And let the love in your heart fill you up when everything seems just to much. Practice patience.

mrsary
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:26 AM
ugh i have that same terrible habit.me doing it annoys me!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)