• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybe I'm just a Bi@#$....

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:22 AM
  • 2 Replies

Maybe I'm just a bitch, but why do people feel the need to tell someone their kid is cute when they really aren't. It's not that I go around telling people their kids are ugly but like the old saying....

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anyting at all...

Not

If you don't have anything nice to say make up a lie to make the other person feel better about themselves.

This is what's wrong with the youth of today. They've been coddled and lied to their whole life and when they make it out in the real world it's a big slap in the face!

Sorry, I just observed this today several times....

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Kissybratzmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:40 AM

I can't even lie about it. I'll be like, oh look at that smile, or look at all that hair, and avoid the cute words lol My one friend had the cutest daughter and she was so worried when she had her next one she would be ugly. I told her she was being ridiculous. Boy was I wrong! I couldn't even force myself to say she was cute, and I felt bad. I wasn't the only one either. All of our mutual friends thought the same thing. We just never said anything to her. Every mother thinks they're child is beautiful, so let them think that I guess.

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:57 AM

Totally they can think what ever they want but you don't have to go and gush about how cute the baby is and be extra sweet about it when they really aren't!

You being people that aren't the mother... mothers are supposed to gush... you just smile and nod.... hahah

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)