Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"You have no power over me!"

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:43 PM
  • 12 Replies

That's my new motto about my ex.

Last night he texted me at 1:15AM to tell me he broke up with his girlfriend (again, 3rd time in 3 months). I laughed and ignored him. Then he started texting me trying to make me feel guilty about not answering him. So I wrote back. It turned out he needed a ride home from the bar that is 5 mins away from my house. His house is 20mins away from me. He never said "please" or "sorry I said that shit" or anything nice. Just tried to make me feel guilty that I was saying no. Said he wouldn't leave me hanging. I said you have more than once and I wouldn't call you if I was stuck somewhere, he would not even be on the list of ppl I would call if I needed something. I told him no and reminded him of all the nasty shit he said to me about 3 weeks ago after he cheated on me with this same girl. Did he really think after I put my heart on the line for him a few weeks ago and he threw me under the bus that I was gonna jump up and give him a ride? Yes he did. lmao. I told him call ur friends or a cab, good luck. He stopped texting me after that.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
msdlm937
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Good for you!!! That's great! At least you stood your ground and didn't give in because he tried to make you feel guilty.

wondermommy113
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:55 PM

good for you! you don't need to jump for any man that wouldn't do it for you.

moxiema
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:12 PM

good choice. you stood your ground. 

LuluMa27
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:22 PM

That's so great! Good for you for sticking up for yourself and holding him accountabl for his arrogance!! Haha must be such a great feeling!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kevinfsmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Good for you! Bummer for him!

LovinKayla
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Good for you! I have to do the same thing with my ex. And there are days when it's not easy!

H79fordgirl
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:48 PM

Thanks ladies!

Kissybratzmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Good for you, but it sucks to be him lol

CrysandCarys
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 7:20 AM

Awesome!

Twinz1
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:35 PM
Ha ha ha, that's awesome! Congrats, I'm sure you went to bed laughing ur butt off. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)