Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friends?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:15 PM
  • 6 Replies

Okay, so I am new here and every time I log in it tells me to "make a few friends" lol what does that mean and how do you do that? Do we have profiles like myspace or something? lol

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
starchild321
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:28 PM

Yes, we all profiles here similiar to myspace. You can invite some of the moms to be friends of yours. Then you write on their chatterbox which is written something on their page. Actually I learned about this site through myspace a few years ago.

ROP
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Oh wow, I had no idea LOL. I'm new here so this is all kinda different to me.

LovinKayla
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:19 PM

I learned about cafemom from myspace to in 2007. And I have spent a lot more time on here then myspace. I love getting to spend some time with other mom's even if it isn't in real life.

Quoting starchild321:

Yes, we all profiles here similiar to myspace. You can invite some of the moms to be friends of yours. Then you write on their chatterbox which is written something on their page. Actually I learned about this site through myspace a few years ago.

LovinKayla
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:19 PM

I'll be your friend if your looking I could use some freinds.

starchild321
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:28 PM

Same here. I spend more time here than anywhere especially now that I am a single mom.

Quoting LovinKayla:

I learned about cafemom from myspace to in 2007. And I have spent a lot more time on here then myspace. I love getting to spend some time with other mom's even if it isn't in real life.

Quoting starchild321:

starchild321
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:29 PM

You can add me also.

Quoting LovinKayla:

I'll be your friend if your looking I could use some freinds.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)