Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what r ur Sunday plans?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:05 AM
  • 10 Replies
Whatcha got lined up for the day?

I have a wedding shower at 3pm... So I am making chicken wings and penis shaped mini cheesecakes! =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:13 AM

We have a huge festival going on here this weekend.... the lil' one and I went on Friday night and I was planning on taking both boys today but they were horrible yesterday so I decided we are spending the day home cleaning and doing laundry.... it's so much more fun!!! LOL

Kissybratzmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Not much. DD has an outing with her "big sister" at 1. DS and I may go to the store, but that's about it. It's just too hot to wanna do anything.

bonnierae333
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:16 AM

I work a double, 8 hours at one job then another 7 at my serving job, blah! at least my crazy sister will be gone when I get home.

kcook55
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:31 PM

nothing lol i'm tried and not feeling like myself and its supposed to rain

Carsons_mommy09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:20 PM
Lunch at Bob's Big Boy... Mmmmm lol & then I'm thinking about taking baby out to the pool.. Took him swimming for the 1st time yesterday & he LOVED it!

I love that your making penis shaped mini cheesecakes by the way, that's great!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovinKayla
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:56 PM

I have to say penis shaped cheesecakes. MMMMM! 

As for my plans for the day. I personally not doing much. Gonna make a nice sunday dinner but other then that. Don't have anything planned.

zeniasmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:59 PM

im going to be doing nothing!!!!  The only thing im doing other then doing nothing is taking the trash out. 

kremmels
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:04 PM
Well I was going to take my son to summer cel to ride the rides and then watch toby keith tonight but its raining so it seem as if that's out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMyPenguins
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:07 PM

LOL @ the cheesecake...

Nothing. Hopefully Noah will get over this flu he's had for the past couple of days.

Navygurl76
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:15 PM

My Mom is in town, so we went to lunch at a YUMMY buffet and then we were going to go to the pool, but it looks like there are thunderstorms in the horizon... BOOO!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)