Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO i will NOT marry you! (A little long)

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:53 AM
  • 10 Replies

OK to start off the night, My older sis is in town, and we don'tget along, well after I got the kids to bed and make sure they are sleeping, My mom said she would listen for them while I went out, Me and the sis had a huge fight earlier. I didnt go out till 11:30ish Well I met up with a guy I dated for 2 weeks, that I went to high school with, things didn't work out do to him being immature and our schedules clashed. Anyway he told me he still has feelings for me yadda yadda yadda. Hell take care of me, and loves that I have kids, and im a great mom (hes never really met the kids, we have quite a few mutual friends so hes seen them) I told him I'm enjoying being single finally and don't want a relationship right now. Well he said hes fine with that, kept telling me I'm amazing,hell wait for me, more of the yadda yadda yadda. Well I got tired of the yadda, and was headed home. Then My first boyfriend ever, the one I lost my V  to called me, it was about 1:45am, well stupid me  went over there for a little bit, He told me he still loves me, that he has grown up and he was stupid for losing me,(we have had the "its never going to work out between us" conversation) he wants me to have his babies, he wants to spend the rest of his life with me, I'm amazing and beautiful and Its my fault because and i quote "your so pretty and amazing, why you gotta be so sexy". Gag I really wanna throw up, hes a nice guy and was my first love but, he seriously got hit with the stupid stick. Reasons I wont get back with him:

Reason #1- Hes on Parole

Reason# 2 - He got me into drugs when I was young, Im not having that around my kids, even if he says he doesn't do them anymore.

Reason# 3 - He cant keep a job, hes just not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Reason#4 - He cheated on me when we were together before.

Ok so here is the thing that I find the funniest and again ill quote, as I was leaving he pulled me close " Don't leave me, Marry me, have my babies, lay next to me every night, I love you, your my girl, be my girl I wanna marry you, ill take care of you, Ive always loved you" 

So I laugh tell him ill talk to him the next day, but I have to go home because I work early and my babies are at MY house. And he doesnt really love me, its .... we'll just talk later. Ugh seriously If I get told Im amazing one more time in the next week I think I might actually throw up! I mean its def nice to hear but the last 12 hours have been WAY to much.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovinKayla
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:15 PM

Oh my sounds like you had a very eventful night.

So about a 6 months ago I started talking to this guy I'd met online. He seemed well put together. Was working as a plumber making good money. Then one day when were talking he decides to tell me that Oh by the way I have HIV! I'm all you what? And he repeats it I have HIV! I go ok ummm, wow not what I thought you were gonna say. Anything else that you should tell me. He goes ya, go check out Florida's Correction Departments website and look up this number. I put the number in there's a picture of him and then there's his rap sheet. I let out a sigh one that scared me. He has a rap sheet longer then I am tall. And he wanted me to ignore all this and go onto have a future with him. 

So I can completly understand where you are coming from.

starchild321
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:19 PM

I am so proud of you for thinkning of yourself. So many women fall for the hype. I love it when I hear or read things like that this. It shows that we don't all for the bs that people give us. Its seems like you played it your mind and knew it wasn't going to work out the way he claimed it would. Good for you.

bonnierae333
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Ya its almost like you need to do a background check before ever dating! ugh, even when you date freiends of friends its not much better, im glad you found out before though!

Quoting LovinKayla:

So about a 6 months ago I started talking to this guy I'd met online. He seemed well put together. Was working as a plumber making good money. Then one day when were talking he decides to tell me that Oh by the way I have HIV! I'm all you what? And he repeats it I have HIV! I go ok ummm, wow not what I thought you were gonna say. Anything else that you should tell me. He goes ya, go check out Florida's Correction Departments website and look up this number. I put the number in there's a picture of him and then there's his rap sheet. I let out a sigh one that scared me. He has a rap sheet longer then I am tall. And he wanted me to ignore all this and go onto have a future with him. 

bonnierae333
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Thank You! I think its really funny he thinks im dumb and im going to beleive all the lies like i did when we were together, ha ha I told him I had changed and he didnt beleive me!

Quoting starchild321:

I am so proud of you for thinkning of yourself. So many women fall for the hype. I love it when I hear or read things like that this. It shows that we don't all for the bs that people give us. Its seems like you played it your mind and knew it wasn't going to work out the way he claimed it would. Good for you.

mrsary
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:15 PM
sounds like your ex was doing that drunk talk mess. talking out the side of his neck & would of said something diff another day. good thing u didnt fall for it! to the other reply.. i commend the guy u met online for being honest. if he werent u may have ended up w HIV & married to a convict w out knowing any of that til its too late!
ddran143
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:27 PM

YEP!! I Did it with my DD DAD before I started dating him.You Have to now a days.

Quoting bonnierae333:

Ya its almost like you need to do a background check before ever dating! ugh, even when you date freiends of friends its not much better, im glad you found out before though!

Quoting LovinKayla:

LovinKayla
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:55 PM

I am very thankful he was honest with me. Having been through what I've been through the last thing I need is to end up with HIV & married to convict.

Quoting mrsary:

sounds like your ex was doing that drunk talk mess. talking out the side of his neck & would of said something diff another day. good thing u didnt fall for it! to the other reply.. i commend the guy u met online for being honest. if he werent u may have ended up w HIV & married to a convict w out knowing any of that til its too late!

starchild321
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:54 PM

You and I both know that's his issue, not yours. You know what you did and you know how to prove anything to anyone but yourself. Besides we all know that revenge is success. You did and you're doing it with him. It bothers them when they wake up one day and see that you don't need them. You are doing very good on your own. I am sure that your reaction shocked him so he was trying to throw some hype to make you think that you haven't anything. This is his issue, not yours. I am very proud of you for not falling for the hype. Like I said more women need to be that. As much as I love the person, I was with. I would have the same attitude. I would never take her back. Its basically saying that I have seen the movie and I know how it ends. I don't want to go there again. Keep that attitude up.

Quoting bonnierae333:

Thank You! I think its really funny he thinks im dumb and im going to beleive all the lies like i did when we were together, ha ha I told him I had changed and he didnt beleive me!

Quoting starchild321:

H79fordgirl
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 6:13 PM

sounds like you did the right thing. good for you! next time though don't even go over to his house. it just makes them think you are interested. men think totally different than women as I recently learned!

Singlemomks
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Good for you girl! Sometimes it is very hard to not fall for the BS! Rock on girlie!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)