Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you talk on the phone to a guy that you are dating?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:04 PM
  • 25 Replies

Do you talk to him everyday and what do you talk about?

I have no idea what to talk about, and he keeps saying...Im quiet/...Well i dont know what to say lol..I  talk about what i did today and  just normal little stuff.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hollinicole
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:10 PM

Well when we are talking lol its only after DD is asleep and then we normally just talk about our day of what we want to do the next time we are together. And then a lot of talk about the kids he has a 6 & 16 year old.

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:32 PM

we talk a few times a day, usually through text though.  the only time we really talk to each other on the phone is right before bedtime.  

we talk about everything, work, kids, friends, stupid people, hos that have come out the woodwork.  we are very open.  we communicate quite well.  

we discuss the future too, although i am not sure ya'll are to that point.

marperskin
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:36 PM

NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO GET TO KNOW HIM. ASK EVERYTHING YOU CAN  THINK OF. ALL TYPE OF QUESTIONS, PLAY THE (WHAT IT GAME). WHO WAS HIS FIRST. FIND OUT HIS LIKES AND DISLIKES. GIRL I USE TO LOVE FIRST DATING PHONE CONVERSATION. WRITE ME BACK AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOING.good luck

hollinicole
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:42 PM

When I first started talking to my BF we use to play 20 questions every night lol and would take turns asking crazy questions about each other it was fun and a good way to get to know more about each other

Jenn8604
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Man I dont even have a guy to talk to right now. BUT back in the day. Like 500 yrs ago. I would talk about my day hed talk about his day. When we were at the in love stage it was I love you more no I love you more. that usual stuff. We could talk an hr at a time sometimes twice a day.

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:46 PM

yep we did this too.  then sometimes we would theme our 20 questions like books or movies or sex or tv shows or fave pasttimes.

Quoting hollinicole:

When I first started talking to my BF we use to play 20 questions every night lol and would take turns asking crazy questions about each other it was fun and a good way to get to know more about each other

Daisypath Anniversary tickers           Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

snjbjac
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Well we aren't officially dating yet. We had a play date with our kids today at the park. We talk about them, what we like, random shit. I'm usually shy on the phone to, but with him we really talk so thats a plus.

LovingMyJaybird
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:49 PM

We talk everyday, sometimes it's just text messages throughout the day tho'. We talk about all sorts of stuff.. Work, school (I'm in school), the kids, I have a 2 year old, he has full custody of his 6 year old, work again, the army, him taking me shooting next month, IDK.. I HATE talking on the phone.. I met him online, then moved to texting.. then the first time we talked on the phone.. it was for 4 hours until my phone died.. it's just so natural with him..

single_and_preg
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:44 PM

That is cute lol.

Quoting happymommy1105:

yep we did this too.  then sometimes we would theme our 20 questions like books or movies or sex or tv shows or fave pasttimes.

Quoting hollinicole:

single_and_preg
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:45 PM

I always feel more comfortable texting, but he doesnt text! lol so that makes it harder for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)