Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dating again? Edit

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:51 PM
  • 1 Replies

So I met a guy and he seems to be really nice. He has a 3 year old daughter. We met at the park  our kids played together, we talked, and we talk on the phone a couple time a day. But at the moment I know I hold a lot of baggage and resentment towards Jayden's father (someone just posted that about single mom's) I know it's a turn off for men, I'm not at the point where I'm over it. I still get angry at him and depressed because at times I feel like I have so much on my plate and it's hard to handle. I was up front and honest with him about it, but he just said he understands and it's okay. I'm wondering, maybe still to soon?

Okay, well this may sound horrible. But I just met this guy and he proceeds to tell me how he had to miss 2 weeks for work because he had a water sack in his testicles. I polietely made the excuse that my son woke up to get off the phone and died laughing. Not that it's funny for him, but come on dude, I just met you. He was all concerned his daughter throwing up was going to make a bad impression, but hey my nuts are swollen is okay? There's my sign. I'm happy being single.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Mommy2TwinGirls
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:48 PM

I didnt start dating until my girls were about 4 1/2 years old. I just wasnt ready until then. It took me a lot of years to get over my ex and the whole situation I went through. So for me it was easier to just not date. I think you should do what you feel is right. If you think you wont put your past relationship in the new one than i say go for it! But if you think you are probably not ready, than thats probably right.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)