Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hobbies

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:30 AM
  • 27 Replies

What are some of your hobbies?

When I have free time I love taking photos. I also love reading. I actually just joined a on-line book club. Can you say nerd? LOL

So what do you ladies like to do aside from being a mom?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Singlemomks
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:41 AM

I scrapbook and read.

jeepingirrl
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:42 AM

I tried the whole scrapbooking but I just was not able to really get into it. I might have to try it again. I have a ton of stuff to do it, but I just never did, lol

Singlemomks
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:44 AM

I did one project and since then, I have loved it. I don't think I am crafty, but I like to do the scrapbooks and decorate the pages lol. Don't get me wrong, I am sure not an expert by any means, but it is a good break for me to work on it every now and then!

nikabear
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:40 PM
reading, and baking
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessarendt22
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:29 PM

I love photography, traveling , and scrapbooking!

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Uhh... I like yoga. I really like art and reading but I don't really have time to read and can't afford to do any art ie scrapbooking, pottery, painting... etc. I was an art major before dd came along and it's just really on the back burner.

I LOVE me some yoga though and since it also helps keep me fit, I make time for it!

Kissybratzmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Taking photos and scrapbooking. Lets not forget about Facebook, Cafemom, and Lamebook lol

jeepingirrl
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

Taking photos and scrapbooking. Lets not forget about Facebook, Cafemom, and Lamebook lol

Lamebook? Never heard of it......

ipissexcellence
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:32 PM

i'm building my son a toy box... but i like reading and anything creative pretty much. i tend to my garden a lot...

jeepingirrl
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:34 PM

Quoting ipissexcellence:

i'm building my son a toy box... but i like reading and anything creative pretty much. i tend to my garden a lot...

I would love to know how to build things with wood! I have a friend who does all kinds of crazy wood working stuff. She makes some really really cool pieces.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)