Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FB is the Devil *bad words*

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:50 AM
  • 10 Replies

Ok usually I like "blast from the past" But I just got a message from my ex--- we broke up because he was physically abusive-- when we split he stole my car, and my Dad had to go get it.. he thought I would just meet him by myself to get it-- yeah fucking right--- then he came and slashed all 4 tires.

"hey, just wanted to say hello"

Hello? how about fuck you?

OMG--I have so many stories about how bad he treated me for the last 4 months of our relationship before I made him leave. Many were right IN front of his kid!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiredbutHappy1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:58 AM

I was in an abusive relationship too. To this day he refuses to believe he treated me wrong. In his eyes he was the best I'll ever get. He keeps wanting him, his gf, and I to be best friends...run around together and visit like friends. YEA, RIGHT!!!  I'm only civil to him because of our son. He was physically and emotionally abusive in front of our son.These men can't see what they did wrong. Nothing is ever their fault. 

snjbjac
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:01 PM

I know the feeling. I talked to Jayden's father for the 1st time in 6 months. He was abusive to me too, even while I was pregnant with our son. I finally had it the night we split he put his hands on me for the last time and I beat the shit out of him. Pisses me off I went to jail for it and got a years probation for defending myself. I chose not to fight it, even with no previous record, the state wanted me to do 6 months, court systems scare the shit out of me so I just took a plea deal. I talked to his dad last week, in hopes to put our personal feelings aside so he can be in Jayden's life, nope all he wanted to do is argue how everything was my fault, never once even asking how our son was doing. I wanted to loose it!! Baby daddy drama sucks, but fuck them. Just do what's best for our kids and keep on going. Krama will be a bigger bitch than we could ever be!

carterscutie85
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM

My ex I was with for 4 years made a false police report on me for domestic violence when I kicked his ass out, and I went to jail for something I didn't do. And yet he still e-mails me from time to time and says he still loves me, wants to be with me, and is so unhappy with his new GF (who is like 20 years older than him, ewww)

AMsMommy212
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Quoting TiredbutHappy1:

I was in an abusive relationship too. To this day he refuses to believe he treated me wrong. In his eyes he was the best I'll ever get. He keeps wanting him, his gf, and I to be best friends...run around together and visit like friends. YEA, RIGHT!!!  I'm only civil to him because of our son. He was physically and emotionally abusive in front of our son.These men can't see what they did wrong. Nothing is ever their fault. 

thank god we dont have kids together, he has absolutely NO reason to contact me..Im like shaking im so angry right now--- he smashed my face into the steering wheel while I was driving because I woke him up to ask him what exit I was supposed to take once! I mean it was awful--- I'm (obviously) not going to respond.. but I just can;t even believe he would think it's ok to say a fucking word to me.. ever. FOr weeks after we broke up he called my work cussing out anyone that would answer the phone!! Im rambling but it's just because Im PISSED.. I need a drink.. HAHA

MegaMamaTX
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Block him from your fb account so he cant contact you again. I had to do that too.

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Yes, I've had to do this too! That sucks sorry!

Quoting MegaMamaTX:

Block him from your fb account so he cant contact you again. I had to do that too.

nerdyma7
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:47 PM

My first ex (no kids, no marriage) sent me a message a few weeks ago and was like,"Hi, I was thinking about you and wondering how you were?" This is the guy who hit me, cheated on me, and raped me. Then proceeded to internet stalk me, he's the reason why ALL my online stuff is private. It's like yah, I'm going to answer you. Fuck off.

AMsMommy212
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:04 PM

Oh I did.. didnt make me less angry.

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

Yes, I've had to do this too! That sucks sorry!

Quoting MegaMamaTX:

AMsMommy212
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:07 PM

Quoting nerdyma7:

My first ex (no kids, no marriage) sent me a message a few weeks ago and was like,"Hi, I was thinking about you and wondering how you were?" This is the guy who hit me, cheated on me, and raped me. Then proceeded to internet stalk me, he's the reason why ALL my online stuff is private. It's like yah, I'm going to answer you. Fuck off.

exactly!! Im just flabbergasted that it crossed his mind as a GOOD idea-- like there would be a POSITIVE outcome-- haha NOOOOO!

tyfry7496
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:50 PM

DO NOT RESPOND TO HIM AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! I would also block him. He won't be able to find you anywhere on FB and if he is friends with anyone that you are friends with, he won't be able to see any of your information or comments/posts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)