Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My weekend trip

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:21 PM
  • 8 Replies

So from the beginning.... Sorry this is taking so long I'm just not sure where to start!

The drive down sucked!!!

When I got there I finally got something to eat and we hung out and talked and stuff and went to sleep.

In the morning we went out to breakfast and he took me down to the lake to some me. We were trying to rent some jet skis but they were all booked up. We hung out and played in the water...I got sunburned... and like 7 we went back to the house to get of the the sun for a little while. We took a shower and headed to dinner.

Mind you he was being a COMPLETE gentleman and honoring his word about not making a move on me. But I was trying to flirt with him all day. And still nothing. I'm not sure why I had to test this theory...haha

Well we got home from dinner and watched a few movies and I was STILL trying to get him to make a move and NOTHING.... Finally at like 5 am he does (and the next day admits when he finally realized 100% i wanted him too he held off a while longer)

It was rather disappointing...:( But all in all I had a great time. He's grown up a lot in someways and is great in someways and it others not so much so I'm still not sure how I feel about the whole thing... but I did have fun!

On a side note, would any of you date a guy that was small but you could teach to satisfy you sexually in other ways if they were great in all the other aspects of life?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AMsMommy212
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Sounds like a fun/nice break and I'm glad he kept his word. Was it worth the drive?? Are you glad you spent your 'break' that way? Do you wish he had responded more to your flirting?

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:27 PM

LOL, sorry I added all the answers I submitted too early...

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Sounds like a fun/nice break and I'm glad he kept his word. Was it worth the drive?? Are you glad you spent your 'break' that way? Do you wish he had responded more to your flirting?

AMsMommy212
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:30 PM

To answer your question, yes.. if there was a way he could work it, and it could be good, and the chemistry was there-- I'd date him.

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Well he can't but I'm sure I could show him... I don't know it think it's all stupid! I don't even know why I'm considering it there is too much stacked against it...

-5 1/2 hours away

-smokes pot sometimes

-not very good in bed

Well I guess that's all I can really think of but still the middle one in there is a big one for me...not to mention we'd only see each other every few months... how can you learn to trust someone like that.

Quoting AMsMommy212:

To answer your question, yes.. if there was a way he could work it, and it could be good, and the chemistry was there-- I'd date him.

AMsMommy212
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:41 PM

True.. I'm not big on long distance relationships.. I just wouldn't be able to make one work  I don't think :( I've dated small wee-wees before though-- they CAN be trainable ;) lol

The whole pot thing is a touchy subject for me too. If it's OCCASIONALLY like 2 or 3 times a MONTH-- I can handle it, just don't bring it around me--- but if it's a couple times a week-- It'll just get on my nerves.. the cost, the illegal-ness, the annoying-ness of people when they are high etc... Not my gig anymore.

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

Well he can't but I'm sure I could show him... I don't know it think it's all stupid! I don't even know why I'm considering it there is too much stacked against it...

-5 1/2 hours away

-smokes pot sometimes

-not very good in bed

Well I guess that's all I can really think of but still the middle one in there is a big one for me...not to mention we'd only see each other every few months... how can you learn to trust someone like that.

Quoting AMsMommy212:

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:47 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Singlemomks
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Sounds like it was fun weekend - at least better than being at home like normal.

IDK - if a small one could work it, I think I would date him. The pot use would be a huge issue for me though, and being far away would be difficult.

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:57 AM

I totally agree... and with so many better guys 5 min from my house I think I'll focus on that for now and just be friends with him...

Quoting Singlemomks:

Sounds like it was fun weekend - at least better than being at home like normal.

IDK - if a small one could work it, I think I would date him. The pot use would be a huge issue for me though, and being far away would be difficult.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)