Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I totally cried

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:13 PM
  • 7 Replies

Even though DD has been driving me bonkers lately, I cried when I dropped her off for camp :o( I've never went 5 days without seeing her or talking to her. I can send her an e-mail, but they can't e-mail back.

I thought we were going to be late. Mapquest didn't give me the right directions! I got there at 8:17..8:20 is when they wanted them there by. Yeah, the line was from the gym all the way outside. It took an hour to just get checked in. After we checked in we had to sit again and wait for someone else to talk to us. It took forever!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Belles_Mother
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:52 PM
Awww I havent experienced that either...I would cry too. they tell me it is harder on us rather the child. i hated putting my dd in day care i was balling at a walk thru...crazy. it will get better. (hugs)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovinKayla
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:16 PM

hugs

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:19 PM

Well just look at it as some quality time with Grayson! You got dd all alone for 8 years and now it's ds time. It will go by fast!

Kissybratzmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:47 PM

It was her and I for 9 1/2 years...a long time! I'm looking forward to the time with him. I'm also kind of hoping I can get someone to take him for a day so I can have a ME day! Boy would that be nice.

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

Well just look at it as some quality time with Grayson! You got dd all alone for 8 years and now it's ds time. It will go by fast!

Kissybratzmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:48 PM

She was really nervous when I left. She hugged me for a good  30 seconds. There was one girl from her school there, but they of course don't get along. Thankfully they were in different groups!

single_and_preg
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Aww i would cry too!

Singlemomks
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:29 PM

If it makes you feel any better, I cried the first day of high school last year for my oldest...

It will be a nice break and quality time with your little one, I am sure it will go by quickly!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)