Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just can not get over this crap....

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:14 PM
  • 16 Replies

This is so funny and so annoying at the same time. I want to know what goes through these peoples mind when they send shit like this....LOL

My most recent message on pof...I know it says it isn't his first language but still!!!!!!

hey i just dont know wat 2 write here. i just registered 30 mts ago. dis is my fist time online and U my 1 massage receiver :) am exsited. I like Ur picter u look very innocent and nice person.
i'm very nice guy eerybady say that 2 me all the time but I couldn't find the right one yet becox im very careful when am dealing with heart i can't get my hart its take long time 4 me 2 recover. so i was waited long enough. thought I hv 2 do something rether dan wasting young time. I hope U understand me. english is't my first language. i think I speak better dan write. if U not seen someone I would love 2 get 2 know U better so hope 2 here frome u till den TK. chiaooo.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BellaBear
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:25 PM

whoozers..hmmm well try again...

AMsMommy212
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Me either.. I mean mixing up verbs or tenses, OK. But, come the hell on--- there would be NO response from me-- sorry :(

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Oh hell no! I'm not responding either! LOL I stopped reading after the first "sentence" and a half. haha

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Me either.. I mean mixing up verbs or tenses, OK. But, come the hell on--- there would be NO response from me-- sorry :(

single_and_preg
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:06 PM

omg lol

jeepingirrl
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:15 PM

That is pretty funny!

Singlemomks
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:18 PM

That drives me nuts.  I quit reading it too lol! But, give me a man that uses grammar and can spell - it's on!!!!

Lunarprancer
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:18 PM

I would find it very difficult to write in another language... I think he did pretty good =0)  That said, yikes, it would take a lot of time and energy to correspond, lol.

Quoting AMsMommy212:

With light and love

AMsMommy212
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:23 PM

Quoting Singlemomks:

That drives me nuts.  I quit reading it too lol! But, give me a man that uses grammar and can spell - it's on!!!!

i know! yummy! I even wrote to one guy "You used the correct form of You're. I like that ;) " haha

nerdyma7
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:24 PM

lol oh POF the things you find on there....

AMsMommy212
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:26 PM

I understand, that's why I said misplaced verbs or wrong tenses would be tolerable-- maybe... But he didn't even try-- he spelled heart two different ways like 8 words apart and was just super sloppy with all the text talk etc... no thank you! LOL

Quoting Lunarprancer:

I would find it very difficult to write in another language... I think he did pretty good =0)  That said, yikes, it would take a lot of time and energy to correspond, lol.

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)