Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

another sexual question

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:54 PM
  • 13 Replies

since we Are on the oral part of it. Do you go down on your b/f before he goes down on you? I have decided that if i am seriously dating anyone that I will not go down on them til they go down on me. I dont wanna be stuck being the only one the gives.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chanel5nyc
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:57 PM

i totally agree with you. i'm the same way.

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:02 PM

LOL No way! I love oral sex, like preformed on me! I better know they will go down on me before I go down on them. I've been told over and over and over again how amazing I am at giving head... so I'm kind of cocky and feel like they have to earn it first.

Plus I used to do it a lot when I was younger and not get anything back and so I'm kind of burnt out on doing it...KWIM? If I can get away with out doing it at all I usually will, it's boring.

single_and_preg
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:03 PM

No i go down on him first...

andylee
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:04 PM

And how do you bring that up?  Like how would I make that a rule because I think its a great one!

single_and_preg
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:04 PM

and all these sex questions are putting me in the mood lol!!! The first thing i see when i get home from work, is questions about giving head lol....and i wont be having sex till this weekend.

Chanel5nyc
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:10 PM

I'm greedy and love to receive. And I tell that to guys in the beginning. Either they do it or on to the next one. LOL.

nerdyma7
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:10 PM

Quoting luvmykaitygrace:

LOL No way! I love oral sex, like preformed on me! I better know they will go down on me before I go down on them. I've been told over and over and over again how amazing I am at giving head... so I'm kind of cocky and feel like they have to earn it first.

Plus I used to do it a lot when I was younger and not get anything back and so I'm kind of burnt out on doing it...KWIM? If I can get away with out doing it at all I usually will, it's boring.

What I was going to say. I feel like it needs to be earned.

With my ex it was ALWAYS me giving him oral sex, I never got anything. Never doing that again.

Kissybratzmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:16 PM

If they don't do oral, it won't work out lol They also have to give it to me before I give it to them. I don't love giving it, but I don't hate it either. I apparently have this "little thing" I do that drives them crazy. Which just makes them want it more..blahh.

Singlemomks
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:21 PM

I used to always do it, and never get it - so over that! With my ex, he wouldn't even let me until he did me. I need to find another one like that lol!

Solo_Fan
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:13 PM

My BF goes down on me more than I do him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)