Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A third sexual question lol

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:18 PM
  • 20 Replies

If a guy you were dating said he does not and will NEVER give oral BUT wants you to give him oral. He is a great guy and great with your kid(s) and everything. The only problem is that he doesn't give oral. Would you be okay with that and stay with him?

I would never date a give who doesn't give or like to give oral. I'm greedy. I LOVE ORAL. Especially when its' done correctly.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jeepingirrl
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Hmm...I dont know.i have never ran into one that did not like it. I love to give and receive. So it is kinda a big deal to me. I probably would not be OK with it.

single_and_preg
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:21 PM

I dont really care about getting it lol...it just makes such a sloppy mess because im already real wet, and it kinda makes sex harder being so wet. My EX had to dry me with towels often while having sex because i was so wet it was just too much.

Singlemomks
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:22 PM

I am with you - I love getting it, so it would be a dealbreaker for me. I have had guys tell me this - and they don't last long in my world!

nerdyma7
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:23 PM

As long as he turns out the cock I'd be ok with no oral. lol

My ex was a fan of expecting to get oral and something else but never give me oral or just good ole' regular sex. Never doing that again.

luvmykaitygrace
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:31 PM

He'd have to learn to do it and do it good or I'm gone! Sex gets boring after a while and I don't like guys fingers up there...it's too rough!

Plus I like to "spice" things up and that would make me think they wouldn't be down with doing that.

boeks
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:41 PM

I wouldn't have a problem but I also haven't had a guy that does it good enough for me to get anything out of it.

ROP
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Quoting boeks:

I wouldn't have a problem but I also haven't had a guy that does it good enough for me to get anything out of it.

I was gonna write almost this same thing!

LovinKayla
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:04 PM

My husband refussed to and I hated it. We went round and round over it. So now I know it's a dealbreaker can't live without it.

MommyofJulian
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:21 PM

Eh i love it too! But would totally trade that for a great man thats was great with my child. As long as the sex itself was satisfactory.

wvcharmed1
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:13 PM

My ex husband never did it but always expected it in return.  At the time it didnt bother me because I really didnt know what I was missing.  Now however, I've had it done right and so I'll never go without again! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)