Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IF you are dating a guy or have a boyfriend...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:42 PM
  • 9 Replies

Who said "I love you" first? (For the first time)

Also if you feel like your in love with him, would you tell him you love him....Or would you wait for him to say it?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
miamimom129
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:44 PM
I've been with my BF for 5 months and he said I love you for the first time this weekend. I was kinda shocked n didn't know what to say cuz I'm not sure if I feel the same way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
single_and_preg
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:45 PM

Quoting miamimom129:

I've been with my BF for 5 months and he said I love you for the first time this weekend. I was kinda shocked n didn't know what to say cuz I'm not sure if I feel the same way.

Oh really lol....I've been with mine for almost 3 months...I feel like we love each other but we havent really said it, except once when he was drunk, then we never brought it up again.

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:02 PM

we were together for like 5 months, he said it.  

i said, "i'm very fond of you"

i said it after about 8 months.

but i don't say it unless i mean it. 

we did "i'm very fond of you" for about 3 or 4 months.  

now we say i love you.  although it's like our inside way to say how much we care to say "i'm very fond of you"

ms.jenny10
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:12 PM
I have been with my boyfriend for 1yr he said I love U after 3wk(the first time we slept together and I kicked him out I said it the first time last week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeshaYS
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:21 PM
I'm not there yet. I'll have to get back to u ladies on this lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Arisce
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:15 PM

I did. I told him. Was a disaster. LOL I'm still trying to recover. But I *do* love him. He's a great guy, if a little afraid of me. hahaha

We've been together 6 months.

Kissybratzmom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:07 PM

The 3 guys who I have shared the L word with have all said it first. Ironically, they all start with J's too! lol

The first J said he loved me after a month, and I hung up on him. I had never been in love and freaked out when he said it. I asked a friend for some advice and then realized I actually loved him. I called him back and said, "I love you too." and hung up again lol

The 2nd J told me after a month as well. We were just laying in bed talking and he whispered that he loved me. There was a long pause and then I said, "Thanks. I'm falling for you too, just not quite there yet"  I'm such the charmer, ha!

The 3rd J (DS's dad) also told me after about a month or so. I did love him so I said it back. I also knew all of these guys for a little while before we started dating.

Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:11 PM

he said it first... after 8 months. fucker took forever and a day, especially when he later told me that he had those feelings after like 3-4 months.. he just wanted to be "sure" lol

but i dont think i would've said it unless he said it first-- just cuz around that time, he was just starting to get to know DS and i didnt want him to feel pressured into being the dad, and taking that responsibility. a year and a half into our relationship- i refuse for him to take that responsibility... although he tries to. lol

mytrueloveS
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:36 AM

He said it fist, we've been dating for 4 months now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)