Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cloth Diapers...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:47 PM
  • 10 Replies
Does anyone know how to do cloth diapers easily??? I've got everything I need but I can't figure out how to fold the diaper so it will fit my son well.
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ROP
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:59 PM

I did cloth with both kids....any questions just let me know...what kinds do you have? Let me know. I am going through cloth withdrawl LOL My youngest just got potty trained 6 months ago...:)

mommaG9
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:12 PM

Quoting ROP:

I did cloth with both kids....any questions just let me know...what kinds do you have? Let me know. I am going through cloth withdrawl LOL My youngest just got potty trained 6 months ago...:)

well I don't know the brand they are cuz I've had them for awhile but I have two different size clothes and they are both rectangular..and I don't know how to fold them.

jessarendt22
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:19 PM

Can you post a pic of them and maybe we can help you more? theres so many different types of cloth diapers its hard to tell unless you see it.

Quoting mommaG9:

Quoting ROP:

well I don't know the brand they are cuz I've had them for awhile but I have two different size clothes and they are both rectangular..and I don't know how to fold them.

CafeMom Tickers

Eco friendly Organic eating Adventure seeking Single mommy to my little lady since 06/19/2007 <3

AmbersMomma2010
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:21 PM
haha what do you have? i cloth diaper :) i loooooooooooooove it
mommaG9
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Okay ladies this is what I've got...I need some help :o) I've got regular diaper covers that just go around the folded diaper.

AmbersMomma2010
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:39 PM

ooo ok! go to abbyslane.com and they've got instructions on how to do prefolds. how old is your baby? i've got some thirsties AI2's that i could sell you for a good price. just let me know. if not feel free to ask me any questions you may have. and GOOD CHOICE on cloth diapering! i love it!

AmbersMomma2010
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:44 PM

also, i have thirsties duo wraps for sale if you're interested... i absolutely love cloth diapering and probably sound like a crzy right now haha but i love it and would recommend it to anyone.

mommaG9
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:52 PM

Thanks...I'm gonna check out abbyslane.com...And I'm really not in the market to buy anything!! I'm completely broke...that's why I'm trying to figure out how to use these cloth diapers..but thanks :o)

AmbersMomma2010
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:01 PM

no worries! the prefolds are good too :) if you do become in the market try diaperswappers.com or check out the other cloth diapering groups on here. they're pretty good and you can get what you need for cheap. i buy onesize diapers so they'll last me the whole time. that way i don't have to spend any money later. im also going to start using cloth wipes when i run out :) anyways, let me know if you have any questions!!! :)

Arisce
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:16 PM

You can google green mountain diapers as well, they have some great tutorials.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)