Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Financial aid for YMCA preschool?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:26 PM
  • 4 Replies

was just wondering if anyone send their kids to the YMCA preschool/nursry school. i am going back to school in the fall and am no longer able to send my son to the school he went to last yr its about 900 dollars a month. does the Y offer financial aid?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jeepingirrl
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:28 AM

I think they do. It is Financial Assistance for low income. I think you have to submit your income and stuff like that.......

tyfry7496
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:55 AM

When my son went to the YMCA preschool, they didn't have any assistance but that was 10 years ago. I would think that they have something, just call and ask them. You would have to submit your tax return from 2009.

dolan05
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:45 PM

yes ymca does scholarships ... i bn getting one for memberships but i think they do offer one for preschool... you will have to fill out the form, send in copy of paystub, last yr income tax receipt, and a ltr why you need one....good luck

shortiemomy
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 12:52 AM
Yes they do both of my girls have been able to attend the perschool at the ymca. You will have to fill out paper work showing your income and what your bills are then after you turn it in you will get a letter in the mail saying that you have/not meen approved and what percentage you may have to pay it will also tell you if ther are certan number of days your child will have to attend to keep the scholership and if u will need to be part of any of the activitys all u should have to do is ask at the frount desk of your ymca for the paper work and where to turn it in at
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)