Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its official im done having sex

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:05 PM
  • 8 Replies
For life... I'm tired of my bf not going to the dr to get checked out. I don't care that he gets off in seconds, I'm scared and worried about his chest, he's been having them a lot lately and friday afterwards his chest started killing him and it still is. So until he gets checked out etc I'm done. I feel like shit bc I'm the one that brought it one but he says no you didn't do anything I did but we both know if I didn't start anything it would have happened.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jeepingirrl
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Whats wrong with his chest? I am not sure I am really understanding here......

single_and_preg
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Hopefully its nothing serious, I hope he gets checked out soon!

single_and_preg
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Quoting jeepingirrl:

I think shes talking about chest pains

forgodsuse780
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:36 PM

I know I don't understand

Quoting jeepingirrl:

kremmels
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:46 PM
Sorry, yes he's having really bad chest pains (I'm pretty sure a heart attack) but he won't get checked out. He's having a hard time doing anything. So I'm done with him saying he's ok when I know he's not just bc he doesn't want to get his blood taken
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMsMommy212
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:50 PM
she's posted before that her boyfriend gets really bad chest pains after sex. I can't believe he's refusing to get checked out.. like chest pains are something to just be ignored...
i would have stopped having sex with him back when you originally posted about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jeepingirrl
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:06 PM

Oh ok....now I understand! I would do the same thing! No doctor....no sex.

kremmels
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:49 PM
Well I told the dr when I took my son in and she said when he comes in she will do a blood test on him (in which he will have to soon to get a refill on his meds) he was doing good for about a month and we had sex earlier in the week and about 3 hours prior and he was fine (never done it more than once a day) and then we did again and it happened. So I'm waiting for him to go in, until then and she says its ok then there won't be anymore. He's had heart attacks since he was 34 and hasn't had them checked since he was 36 bc he says they tell him the same thing that its his mind, but the dr we have now is really concerned so I'm hopeful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)